A Sinful Reminder, Part Three: Broken Codes

"AFTER HER!!"

"WE'RE TRYING!

Damn it! They really were dumb for sleeping without checking! Shiramon's claws had gotten her out and it had them scrambling to get out and find her. Thank goodness she hadn't gotten too far!

Griffomon, Plesiomon, LampKnightmon and Chaosdramon were right on HanShiramon's heels, although even Chaosdramon's keen sense of smell couldn't help him now. In fact, the only thing that helped them recognise their friend was the tail. Huge and fluffy as ever despite the twin bone katanas made from her spikes growing from it.

The rest of her? Not so much. Her eyes were now crimson red. Hard bone armour covered her body, highlighted by the red spikes. Her fangs were as sharp as knives, glinting an onyx black against the sunlight. Coherence was no longer a thing for HanShiramon; hisses and growls were all they could hear now.

The smile, though, sent Kiyo cowering, made Ruri swallow nervously, and had Hiro and Luno shivering.

Creepy and wide, showing off all her teeth.

It brought back.... Memories. Of a Jogressed Digimon, who was only beaten back by Shiramon's will.

Malicemon...

Holding back his shivers, though, Hiro commanded, "Stay on her tail! We can't lose her now!"

"Got it!!" The others nodded, and the Digimon quickened their pace as they tried to go after her. They couldn't let her hurt anyone!

Little did they know that nearby, a particular trio was playing baseball.

Violet Tamada was swinging her baseball bat front and back multiple times as a warmup, sometimes barely missing Dracmon or her own partner, which of course did not sit well with Culumon X, "Violet, please be careful!"

"I know!" she cheerfully answered as she stopped. "I'm done anyway, so don't worry. Are we ready to swing baseballs like mad?!"

"Oh yeah!!" the mischievous imp, even if he had become less malicious after Violet took him in, was still excited for bouts of chaos. "Let's do this!!"

Culumon X could only chuckle slightly at this. She was having fun, which was great, considering...

She went quiet, the smile disappearing as she remembered Violet... Turning into stone, her Sin Code mocking Violet's desire, greed for smiles. It was....

She had somewhat caused it, hadn't she?

Feeling a hand on her shoulder, she turned to see Violet shaking her head as the 10-year-old said, "I don't blame you. It wasn't... Your fault. No matter how much you claim otherwise."

"But..." She looked at Violet's hairclip. The Digivice sat on her hair, glinting in the sunlight.

"Don't blame yourself for it," Dracmon cut in, giving her a soft smile as he continued, "You're better now, aren't you?"

"Y-Yeah," She gave them a small smile, hugging both of them with her feelers before starting, "We shouldn't do-"

"Alright!!" Violet interrupted with a playful smirk while Dracmon grinned. Time to play!

Culumon X had a fond smile on her face despite her clear reluctance.

Dracmon began throwing the baseballs they had prepared at Violet, who swatted at them like a pro, although the same couldn't be said about her aim. In fact, they went all over the place, flying in random directions.

One of them just so happened to fly all the way to HanShiramon, hitting her head pretty hard and knocking her out cold, making the others step on the brakes. Well, what could be considered that on a Digimon. Luno nearly fell over were it not for Bokomon's grip on him.

Requested Stories, Book Two [ONLY REQUEST IF WILLING TO WAIT]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें