Experiment, Chapter Six: What Happens is a Happily Ever After *Snugglemagne*

Some years later...

"Moonflower, I see you are back," Snugglemagne smiled at his wife as Night opened the door, stepping in and dusting the snow off her cloak. 

"Indeed I am," she answered, a soft smile on her face. "How were the kids while I was gone?" 

"They were angels," he said, gesturing to the cradles where their newborn children, Nyla and Victormagne, were sleeping. "Although they fussed slightly, that was handled." 

"Perfect," Night hugged him. "I suppose king work was exhausting as always?" 

"Indeed, but it is not a problem," he pecked her cheek. "What of your travels around to help those who suffered like you? Your funding has been quite helpful, I presume." 

"It has," she agreed. "A lot of people don't trust me because of my previous villainess status but that is to be expected." 

"The pain you endured during the experimenting was enough to change your mind on revenge," Snugglemagne hugged her from behind. "I am so proud that you took those steps to improvement, Moonflower." 

"True, but I owe it all to you, Snuggleberry," she sunk into his embrace. "If you hadn't saved me that fateful day, I would have been Darkness' slave in her plan to plunge the world into darkness." 

"Everything changed when I met you," he agreed, nuzzling her cheek as he continued, "I was a cowardly lion who cared for no one but himself. Then when you came along, you inspired me to be more compassionate and understanding. Look at me now! Pure Heart Valley is thriving!" 

"It shows that the power was never really the Pure Heart, but it was the people," she smiled. "I'm proud of your own steps into the future, into changing the valley for the better."

"You were the miracle that brought that change, Moonflower," Snugglemagne declared. "It was never the experimenting Darkness did, it was you who brought change for both of us." 

"Indeed, and I am grateful for that," Night leaned in and just basked in the warmth of his hug in the harsh winter, looking back on their shared experience, how they grew from strangers to husband and wife. 

A harsh, painful, and definitely tough journey, but they had made it; the chemistry they had, the passionate love burning in their hearts for the other, had changed their lives forever. 

Changes they wouldn't want any other way, really. 

And so, they embraced and hugged, warming each other as time continued ticking and life went on, excited for the new things, the new changes they would bring to the world as who they are now. 

Woah, I think I might finish this entire thing today. If I do, yay! :) venusaura What do you think though?