Prime the Overprotective Dad, Chapter One: Sleeping Shenanigans

To say High Tide was excited would be an understatement. The cinnabun was hopping up and down as his plan was clear in his mind. He knew that OP would be annoyed and might even ground him, but he just HAD to! It was going to be so much fun!

All he had to do was make sure OP wouldn't be around to see it. If he knew that he was plotting this, he would never agree to it. 

Right now, he and Servo were preparing the fort for the movie marathon, setting up the pillows on the sofa. He was hopping a bit too, so maybe he wasn't being too subtle about his giddiness, but come on! It was justified. He was a kid! Recklessness was in his blood!

"I can't wait for the marathon, Servo!" he excitedly told his pet.

"Arf arf!" Servo looked ecstatic as well, which only boosted his own morale. He was so going to succeed! 

****

Prime could only shake his head fondly as he walked into the room, seeing the sleeping child on the sofa while the TV blared its advertisement music monotonously. Servo was curled up to his side, snuggling into him a lot, and it was an endearing scene. 

"You shouldn't stay up so late," he muttered to himself quietly, but still walked over and covered High Tide with a blanket. Sometimes, what he put up with perplexed him. 

He still didn't know why he bothered with High Tide, but for now, he wouldn't question it. He was too exhausted. 

With that, he gently picked up the younger male (and his dog to an extent) before walking to the kid's room. Once he tucked him in, he closed the TV and rearranged the mess. 

Welp, time to sleep. He had work tomorrow. He couldn't afford to stay up too late. 

The sounds of his footsteps left the living room and ended the night for both of them. 

Littlexheatwave Okay, not gonna lie this is way too short, but what do you think?