Shopping

Y/n's Pov

I waited for Konan to change to her new outfit. Today, we're going shopping to decorate our room!

I sighed. I'm sad that Sasori left to continue on with his puppet business... I hope he'll at least visit.

I jolted at the sound of my room door opening abruptly and someone falling. I turned around to see Hanabi who was the one on the ground with an 'oof' sound. Standing on the other side of my sliding room door, was Neji and Hinata.

I stood up and walked towards them. I huffed.

"What are you guys doing??" I asked them. Hanabi quickly got on her knees and hugged my leg.

"Little sister!! Why won't you play with us anymore?!" Hanabi wailed with cartoon tears falling from her eyes.

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"We'll uh...ever since you came back, you've been....distant to your family.." Hinata spoke quietly.

"Yeah! We miss our little sister who used to have fun training with us! And playing after we train." Hanabi said. "Now you hang out with villains...even  the one that's changing right now."  Hanabi mumbled, crossing her arms with obvious jealousy radiating from her.

"It's not like we're jealous or anything...just curious." Neji said, also crossing his arms and avoiding eye contact.

Hmm. They're right...I don't spend time with them like how I used to when I was younger...
I've grown..I've gotten stronger during my time away!
However...Hinata, Hanabi, and Neji are still my family and I love them deeply. But still.
The fact that these three are jealous of Konan is hilarious.

But yeah..they're right. We should spend time together more.

I smiled. "I guess you're right..."

<End of Pov>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We can hang out later. But right now, I'm busy so left out of my room!" Y/n pushed her elder siblings out of her beloved room and slid her room door shut.
The other door, which is the door to her massive sized closet (basically a walk-in closet), slide open and revealed Konan in her outfit.

"You look so pretty!!" Y/n complimented.

Konan smiled, blushing slightly. "Thank you..."

"Yes! Let's get going!"