[44]

Chapter 44: The Revival of The Past Hokage's!

The First Hokage, known as Hashirama Senju, noticed the young child standing in between Sasuke and Suigetsu observing them.

"A child?" He questioned. Y/n walked towards him and looked up.

"You know...for someone who's said to be really strong, you sure are dumb.."

...

Everyone deadpanned while Suigetsu hid in a corner scared before slowly creeping towards her.

"Are you crazy! That's the first Hokage you're talking to! The god of all shinobi!" He yelled while whispering.

"I was just saying...however, looks can be deceiving.."

Y/n then sensed a large amount of chakra coming from Hashirama so she activated her byakugan to check. There, seeing through her X-ray vision eyes, she was able to see blue chakra flowing through his whole body.

"How do you have so much chakra? It's like you're not even human." Y/n said and stepped back from him.

"I am human." The brunette laughed. "Just reanimated."

"People who are brought back from the dead through a reanimation jutsu, are given infinite amounts of chakra. They can't exactly feel any pain and can regenerate themselves." Kabuto explained. "However, this forbidden jutsu requires a sacrifice depending on how many people you're trying to revive. This jutsu has a time limit and the reanimated are under your control."

"Hmm"

_______________________________

Hinata's Pov

I stood by Neji as we were in our fighting stance. The masked man revealed himself. His name was Obito which Kakashi sensei and Gai sensei must have knew during their years.
They must have some history but I don't know.
All I know was that this Obito guy was strong and we were having a hard time fighting him.

The five Kage are currently fighting Madara. I hope they're doing alright.

At the next chapter, I'll start rewatching Shipuuden so I don't mess anything up.
I also decided to change with the Titles because it's hard to think of what to put if it's not a full chapter.

Next chapt will be probably longer.