A Little Too Overprotective

"Y/n? Where did you get that kunai?"

"Huh? I always had this. Hanabi-nii gave it too me."

"But it's dangerous.."

"Don't worry ms. Konan! My father trained me and my sisters to become strong! And can't stop now! I want to be like big sis Hinata when I grow up!" Y/n said with determination.

Konan stared at Y/n as she went back to training.

~~~~~~
(Later...)

Y/n munched on a dango.

"So you're telling me that you're stronger than your sisters?" Konan asked.

Y/n nodded. "Yeah. Everyday, our father trains us together. Sometimes even make us fight each other to see who's the strongest and so far, I've never lost! Well...except against cousin Neji but he doesn't count..." she mumbled and pouted at the end.

"Hm.."

The day went by slowly. Konan started to get a little bit too overprotective of the young girl but doesn't know why.

Y/n held up a kunai, aiming for the target that was hanging on a tree. "Byakugan...!" She activated her byakugan and swung directly at the target. However, instead of a kunai knife flying from her palm, a paper swan was shown, slowly glided and fell towards the ground.

"Huh..?" She turned around to see Konan holding the Kunai Y/n just had. Y/n groaned in annoyance.

"Hey Stop! I'm trying to train!" The (H/c)-ette pouted. "I can't train with you keep replacing my kunai with paper ducks!"

"They're swans."

"I don't care!"