No Leads, No Deeds!

C/n: Caretaker's Name
F/c: Favorite Color
H/c: Hair color
F/f: Favorite food
___________________________

C/n sat on their knees on a small pillow, bowing on the floor. C/n was Y/n's caretaker and was the one who was knocked unconscious by Tobi.
C/n bowed in front of Hiashi, apologizing severely for not being able to protect Y/n.

"I'm deeply sorry, Lord Hiashi! It's my fault..If only I was able to sense their chakra immediately I..-"

"It's alright. After all, no one else was able to sense the intruder" Hiashi interrupted. Even though the man spoke in a calm tone, he was upset. Neji and Hinata told him that Y/n is located somewhere far from the village and no where near neighboring towns. The thought of his youngest daughter being taken so far away from him made his blood boil.
So, for the time being, he made Hanabi head of the clan.
Hiashi sighed and turned to the exit door. His back facing C/n.

"You may go know." He said then left out.

He inwardly cursed to himself. He can't leave to look for Y/n himself as since he's the clan's head leader, he must stay and observe as a fugal lord. Plus, he still had to watch over his other 2 daughters.

The stress is making him feel old.

However, there are some Hyūga shinobi in the leaf. Perhaps he has a plan. But first, he has to speak with the Hokage.
________
(Meanwhile the akatsuki)

"In jthree years..everything would be complete for us to capture all of the 9 jinchuurikis and create world peace." Pein announced.

'World peace? But it's already peaceful. I don't see anything wrong with it?' Y/n thought as she stood next to Konan.

"Once we capture all the jinchuurikis and awaken the 10 tails, we'll create a new world of our own!"

"Woah.." Y/n quietly mumbled.