To The Hidden Leaf Village!

"Tch. I didn't need your help, brat." Y/n scoffed at the red head.

"Says the one who almost gotten killed."

'Honestly, the nerve of this guy!' She thought to herself. 'An S-class rouge such as him, almost lost in a fight against an old Hag and a walking bubblegum with a big forehead. If you actually think about it, it looked like he was willingly trying to lose..
And what's strange is that those puppets somewhat looks like him.'

'Either way, what he did was so unattractive.' She rolled her eyes. 'But then again, he's still cool..'

"Oi, brat. Your face is red." Sasori said.

Y/n crossed her arms and turned away, scoffing again. "So what? Also, I'm not following you and Deidara ran off somewhere so bye!" Then she vanished.

"Hm. What was that about?" The older mumbled.

"You really are as dense as a rock." Sasori looked up to see a familiar purple haired woman in the air. Konan. Her paper wings gently moving up and down.

Sasori scoffed. "Whatever. Don't you have a mission to do?"

"I am on my mission. This is a paper clone made to watch Y/n as I couldn't leave her with you and Deidara. More importantly you."

"You know you're only going to get that kid killed someday if you keep her around. Quite irresponsible."

"What I do is none of your concern nor business. Y/n is a strong little girl and can take care of herself sometimes. She just doesn't know about the real world yet and the harshness of reality for those unfortunate. Therefore I am here to protect her from the cruelty it holds.
And once we create a new world, she'll be safe."

'She's crazy.' Thought the puppet.

"Say what you want. I'm leaving." He said, leaving the glaring woman.
_______________________________

"Neji!"

Neji and his squad turned around to see Y/n.

"Y/n! Where did you suddenly run off to?" Tenten asked.

"I had to do something really important. But anyways, where are you going?"

"We're heading back to the Leaf village as our mission is complete. After that, we're going to celebrate our victory." Guy said, giving his usual thumbs up celebratory smile.

Y/n nodded and held Neji's hand.

"Can I come too?"

"Of course! It is your home after all."

(Edit: continued this chapter January 5)

Y/n got on the elder's back as the young teen shinobi's made their way back home.

Y/n inwardly scoffed.

They can celebrate all they want. What I want, is the jinchuuriki. I can see red chakra emitting deep within that blonde boy. No doubt it's him.
I'm not really interested about seeing my sisters again. The nine-tails is what's on my mind.

And I have a plan to take him and the tailed beast!

Sorry for the wait. Currently lacking motivation for this story.