Suspicion

Sakura ran towards the others, panting heavily. Just a few hours prior to peins unexpected attack, Sakura was checked out of the hospital after getting emergency treatment for the poison.
While hospitalized, she had time to think about that girl.

She later learned from others (basically Konahamaru and his team) that her name was Y/n and was the younger sister of Hinata and Neji's younger cousin. So that meant that she was the clan head. But what they didn't know was that— that girl was the one who saved an S-class criminal and nearly killed me! She helped those two Akatsuki members kill Gaara! And Lady Chiyo sacrificed herself to save Gaara while being filled with regret...and Sakura just sat there an listened. Knowing that there wasn't anything that she could do.

Lady Chiyo DIED in vain! Sakura would never forgive that girl.

That's why she needs to expose this girl. But she doesn't know how. Plus, she needs evidence.
So she'll (Sakura) stay in the shadows for a while. Playing dumb and pretend to not know anything about Y/n but will secretly spy on her in case she slips and make the wrong move.

Knowing the hyūga clan are very strict people, if I were to reveal Y/n's secrets, there would be great trouble for her. I just know it!

"Sakura! You're ok!" Ino called out to me. Sakura nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine now. Luckily I was familiar with the poison." She said.

"What happened to the village? I barely made it out alive!"

"Pein attacked our village. Destroying everything and killing many shinobi and citizens...Naruto is down there fighting him.. and Hinata ran off towards their direction!" Ino said. Sakura gasped and looked over at the huge dome.
There was Hinata. Standing in front of Naruto in a fighting position.

Sakura couldn't hear exactly what Hinata said but after that Hinata started to fight pein and breaking some of the poles that was piercing Naruto.
Hinata only managed to break a few before she was sent flying and slammed back into the ground.

Sakura couldn't simply watch as she watched her friend get mercilessly beaten while Naruto screams at pein to leave her alone.

She needed to think of something quick.