Cousin

"The Byakugan?" Neji questioned. "That can't be. The Hyūga clan are only affiliated within Konahagakure." He stated, talking to Kakashi from his mic.

"Well in front of me, with my own eye, this girl has the Byakugan. 100 percent." Kakashi responded.

The girl's eyes went back to normal. She huffed then vanished into thin air.

"Huh?! Where she go?!" Naruto yelled in confusion.

"I'm not sure but she's still nearby somewhere. But right now, let's worry about how to open the entrance. We're on a mission if you had forgotten." Kakashi asked.

{They had to find like 3 different seals that they had to pull off at the same time to open the entrance way so I'm gonna skip that.}

'Konan told me to not interfere with the mission otherwise I'll be creating a problem. Even though Deidara and Sasori are strong..I just want to help."

Suddenly, a kunai knife was thrown, landing near Y/n's foot. "Huh?"

"Who are you!" A voiced yelled out from behind her. Y/n turned around to see four people. One adult and three teens. However, they weren't the same people Y/n saw before.

Two of them had black hair formed into a bold-cut, freakishly big eyebrows which somehow matches them perfectly, black colored eyes and wore mostly green.

The other two, had brown hair. One female- the other male. The girl wore red and white, had brown eyes as her hair were formed into 2 buns and worn a Leaf village headband. The boy's hair was much longer and formed into a loose ponytail. Not much to describe about him but he wore mostly white and his eyes were the same an Y/n's.

Y/n noticed that the girl was holding a big scroll, ready to attack.

"But Tenten. That's a kid." The younger bold-cut guy said.

"I know, Lee but we can't take chances! What are the possibilities that a child would be found in the middle of knowhere! More specifically, the Alatsuki's base. Who knows..it can be one of those guys disguised as an innocent kid.."

'No doubt about it. It HAS to be her!" The taller brunette thought.' H/c hair, the Byakugan..'

Suddenly, the boy named Lee, started to walk closer to the child.

Y/n smirked. 'A little closer..'

TenTen's Pov

"Be carful Lee.." I mumbled. I watched as Lee walked closer to the girl. But once he was close enough, I saw her smirk and the...Byakugan?!

She immediately went into a fighting stance before spinning rapidly, forming a dome of blue chakra.

I gasped. That's Neji's Move!

The Eight Trigrams Palm Rotation! How could she possibly have done that?

I sighed in relief at Lee jumped back before he could've gotten caught. I should've known that it was a trap. To let Lee get closer to her so she could attack. After all, that ability is only a close range attack.

"Neji's move... yup no doubt about it. Definitely from the hyuga clan." Gai sensei said.

I saw saw Neji starting to walk towards the girl. "Neji?"

<End of Pov>

"Tch. I was hoping to get him..." Y/n mumbled. That's when she noticed Neji as this whole time she hadn't noticed his presence due to him being so quiet.

"He looks familiar.."

"...Neji..?" Y/n said quietly but loud enough for Neji to hear. The said boy nodded and smiled lightly. Y/n blinked twice making her eyes go back to normal before running at him to give him a hug. "Neji!!" She yelled happily. Tears formed in her eyes as she sniffed.

Neji kneeled to her level and hugged her back. "Great to see you again, Y/n." He said.