It's You..

Y/n panted heavily. She couldn't reach the top off the massive cave so she decided to hide behind the big red pole. Awfully a danger zone to when the base is about to open. But Y/n doubts that these said...enemies would know how to open it.

"Byakugan!" She quietly mumbled, activating her kekkei genkai. She can sense Sasori's and Deidara inside but not the Kazekage for some reason..

Konan was right. Y/n can see a few shinobi's approaching and quick. It was not long until they finally reached the base and standing a few feet away on the other side.

There stood a blonde boy in a Leaf headband with an orange and black outfit.

A pinkette in red.

A white haired Jonin.

And an old lady.

"So this is it, huh?" The blonde asks.

"Yup. Now we just have to figure out a way to open it." The older male spoke.

Y/n's Pov

I stood quietly behind the pole, carefully watching their movements. It seems like they are communicating with other people as I can hear different voices come from the little wires that's hooked over their ears.

In all honesty, I don't even know how to open the passage.

Suddenly, it went quiet.

'Why'd it get so..—'

"Hey. You can come out now. It's no use in hiding anymore." I was startled back the voice. It sounded like the white haired Jonin.

How did he sense me?

{end of Pov}

"Eh? Someone's watching us?" The Sakura asked.

Kakashi nodded. "Yeah. I sensed someone else's presence once we reached the Akatsuki's hideout." He kept his eyes in the same direction where Y/n was.

Y/n walked from her hiding spot, revealing herself.

"A kid?" Kakashi mumbled. Why would a child be here. Especially near the Hideout of an organization of S-rank criminals! Not to mention, the girl looks around 10 years old.

"Uh hey, kid! How'd you end up all the way out here? It's dangerous!" Sakura yelled out. Y/n didn't reply back and kept quiet.

"Kakashi? What's happening?" His friend/rival, Gai, said over the mic.

"There's a little kid here.. she has the Byakugan..."