Getting To Know Them

"...while we wait for Sasuke, I want to ask some questions." Y/n started.

"Eh, we don't have anything else to do so..ask away." Suigetsu spoke.

"This group...what are your goals? I told you mine— well..half of it. But it only seems fair."

The three teens looked at each other. "We aren't quite sure. Sasuke plans to destroy the Leaf Village after he kills Itachi. We are there to aid him." Jūgo spoke.

"Is there a specific reason why he wants Itachi dead? I don't mean to be nosy, but, during my time with the Akatsuki, Itachi was always the quiet and calm type."

"Ever heard of the Uchiha Massacre?"

{Insert Dramatic Music}

"No. I haven't. Don't let my intelligence fool you, I'm still only 10 years old." Y/n smirked. "I don't think I was born yet when that event happened." She said.

"..."

"We're sitting on a large tree branch. We have enough time."

"We're not allowed to say anything about this when Sasuke's around but we heard that his brother killed everyone from the Uchiha clan, making him and Sasuke the sole survivors. Sasuke is going to kill him to take revenge." Suigetsu answered.

"Whatever he does, it doesn't involve us so we might as well stay out of his way." Karin said.

"That's the smartest thing you've said all day." Suigetsu said to her before getting punched.

"So...you're saying that after he kills Itachi...he'll be the only Uchiha left...so if I were to kill him...that would mean that the Uchiha would go extinct.." mumbled the girl.

'Just thinking about it makes me giggle. If Uchiha's went extinct then the strongest clan would be Hyūga clan. After all, The byakugan is the second strongest kekkei genkai— below the sharingan. A world without Uchiha's. I wonder what that would be like... meh, probably wouldn't make a difference..'

"After all...not all clans last forever.."

"What?"

"...nothing. Wake me up when Sasuke comes back."