What...

"What do mean "I've done enough"?!"

Konan currently has her arms wrapped around Y/n so she doesn't go anywhere.

"With Obito's Rinnegan destroyed, it's easier to for Naruto and his friends to defeat Madara since he is unable to activate the infinite Tsukuyomi. I say we leave them be and let them finish Madara off."

"So just sit on the sidelines? Why?"

"This is a serious battle and they are way stronger than both of us right now. There isn't much that we can do."

Y/n sighed in defeat.

"And here I thought I was gonna be the hero of the story....fine."

So yea... in the end, Madara and Zetsu were defeated. And it was thanks to Y/n for destroying the Rinnegan and preventing everyone from eternal slumber.

After all the reanimated shinobi were out to rest, it was time to decide what to with the remaining former Akatsuki members, Sasori, Obito and Konan.

"What do you think we should do with them?" Guy asks Tsunade. Tsunade thought for a moment.

"We'll discuss this once we all return to the Leaf village."

"Hey where did Naruto and Sasuke go?"

"They went to go fight for some reason."

"Oh."

_______________________________

"Imprisonment."

Y/n approached the Hokage's desk angrily.

"WHAT! Why?!"

"Do you know long it took me to convince the elders otherwise? They all wanted them to be executed but I told them otherwise. It was the best I could do" Tsunade rubbed her temples tiredly.

The Heiress growled and went towards the Leaf's prison.

"Lady Y/n! There's no need to be that angry.." C/n tried to reassure.

"I'm fine." Y/n said rather coldly but not directly towards C/n.

Konan's Pov

I sat in my cell in silence. It was mostly dark- minus the dim lighting not too far away.
To be honest...I never pictured myself going to jail. I thought I was going to die in the end.
But I'm m not complaining. At least I'm still alive.

I heard voices getting closer to my cell. When I looked up, I saw Y/n and someone else next to her.

"Hi Konan" Y/n smiled

"Y/n.." I smiled back. " Who that with you?"

"This is my Caretaker, C/n. C/n was given orders by my father to keep an eye on me whenever I'm outside the Hyūga compound."

I hummed in response.

"How long do they plan on keeping you and the others here?"

"In all honesty..I don't think I'm ever going to leave after what I've done." I mumbled

"Out of the entire Akatsuki, you killed lesser people compared to the others! Surely you deserve a lesser sentence..!" Y/n pouted.

We talked for a while until visiting time was over and Y/n had to leave..

"I will not let you rot here. I'll get you out when I get the chance!" She said before leaving. C/n followed.