Sister Training

_______________________________

*This Chapter will be a flashback when Y/n trained with her sisters.*

~~~~

"Oof!"

Hanabi was sent flying back but did a backflip, landing back on her feet. Y/n let out a breathe (breath?) before seeing Hinata running at her. Her byakugan also activated.

That's when they began to clash. Clashing were sent from here to there. Dodges and blocks being present at a fast movement. Y/n was easily avoiding Hinata's attacks when she saw another hand coming her way.

Hanabi.

'It's a 2v1...They're trying to take me out first!' You thought. She was hit in the stomach, falling a few feet back. "Ugh!" Hinata and Hanabi then began fighting each other.

Y/n coughed a little as she got back up. She then noticed her father standing by the entrance watching.

{Small flashback...}

"Remember Y/n. when you are in battle and up against 2 opponents...always take out the strongest one. That way, it'll be easier to defeat the weaker one. Remember this. That will be very important for you in the future."

"Yes, Father."

{Back...}

'Always take out the strongest one first...' Y/n immediately set her eyes on Hanabi, going after her first. She struck Hanabi from behind- every Hyūga's weak spot- and hit her back then kicked her to the side. Then, Y/n ran to Hinata and aimed for her.

Hinata wasn't able to keep up and ended up getting hit in multiple chakra points. Falling. Defeated.

"Y/n is the winner. Alright, that's enough training for today head back inside." Hiashi said.

Y/n helped up her sisters.

Hanabi sighed. "How is Y/n always winning?"She complained. Hinata giggled then they headed inside. Y/n stopped by her father.

"Congratulations, Y/n. Seems like you remembered what I taught you."

The girl nodded. "Yeah"

"Hm. Now head back inside and freshen up. Dinner will be ready soon."

"Yes father!"