Forgiveness Or Death?

Like I said, this story will not follow the entire plot of the Anime as I said I was going to keep some characters alive and create a different ending.
____________________________________

Y/n stood in front of Obito. The Uchiha grunted in pain and fell on one knee.

"Oh how the tables have turned, hm? O-B-I-T-O!"

Obito didn't say anything. As awkward as it is right now, he was too tired to care.

'He's vulnerable. I can kill him!'  Y/n raised the sword in her left hand and in a position to stab Obito in the head. Her said hand began to slightly tremble.

She was hesitating.

But Why?

She said that she was going to kill Obito.

Now that she has the chance to, why isn't she doing it?

"I will get my revenge and kill Obito!"

...Were those just empty threats?

He's right there. You can end it all.

But the thought of actually murdering someone at such a young age of 10 is... too much..

"Why are you hesitant? You were going to kill me, were you not?" Obito spoke.

"I...."
____________________________

Konan's Pov

Naruto and his friends and I were trying to keep Madara from breaking into mine and Y/n's hardened paper barrier. It wasn't going to well as he started using some of his Susano'o abilities.

"Just a little longer..."I whispered.

<End of Pov>

Madara burst in the crowd, knocking everyone back and away from the paper barrier. He needs the Rinnegan. And once he gains it, it will fully awaken the Infinite Tsukuyomi!

Without a word, he used his Susano'o sword to cut through, breaking it open. However, Y/n and Obito weren't inside.

Madara scowled.

Where is that insufferable brat?! And where did these sheets of paper come from?

The barrier shrunk and formed into a ball which traveled to Konan and the others. Once it had safely fallen onto the ground, it revealed Obito. His right eye, which held the Rinnegan, was bleeding.

Y/n stabbed the eye, destroying it for good. The Rinnegan was gone.