Jealous Siblings

It took some time for everyone in the hyūga clan to get used to a non-hyūga living in the compound. Usually, the hyūga clan were secretive and prefer to keep to themselves but Konan proved herself to be  just as strong—if not stronger— than them which made some of the members acknowledge the purple-ette.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a free day. No missions or training whatsoever, Hanabi planned to spend the day with her older and younger siblings to relax and enjoy some fireworks.

Currently, Konan is being questioned by the hyūga siblings.

"You better not do anything stupid or bother Konan while I'm gone!" Is what Y/n said to her elder siblings before going to the bathroom. Y/n agreed to hang out with Hanabi, Hinata and Neji but only if Konan came too..much to their dismay..

It's not like they didn't like Konan.

They respected her for taking care of Y/n when she went missing and for keeping her safe.

It's just that they wanted to spend time with their youngest sibling alone. It was mostly the jealousy speaking. But they couldn't help it but Konan understood what was happening.

"How come little sister likes you more than us?" Hanabi asked. Konan just merely shrugged.

"Maybe because she trusts me more."

"Oh yeah? We know everything about Y/n." Hanabi said. "Favorites food, Color, book, training time, favorite place to nap..." she trailed off.

"Birthday, favorite season, hobby.."

Konan sensed this to be a challenge. Yes, she already knew that about Y/n. But the way Hanabi was speaking to her was a bit too cocky for her liking. So that's why, she decided to play the red card. "Yes yes, merely small things." She started. Then, a smirk made her way to her face. "But what about Y/n's.....

C r u s h??"

The three hyugas eyes widened. Neji was the first to speak. "Crush?!" He furrowed his brows. First Hinata, Now Y/n!

Who is her so-called crush?? Neji would make sure to send them flying straight to Kami.

Hanabi was shocked. She absolutely WANTED to know. But being the older sibling to Y/n, she wants to protect her and spy on her so called crush.

Hinata doesn't really have a reaction as she also has a crush. She just wants to know who Y/n's crush is.

'Bullseye.' Even though Konan didn't exactly say who it is, it's still someone.

"Who is it?!" Hanabi and Hinata yelled together. However Hinata's voice was much softer.

"Can't tell you. It's a secret."

"Is it Konohamaru?" Hinata suggested. "He usually hangs out with Y/n with his team. He's mostly with Naruto-kun when I see them."

"It could be..."

"I'm back." Y/n walked back into the room. Everyone else was silent and just stared. Konan just stood with her hand behind her back. Hanabi's face was a little red. She had stars in her eyes. Hinata just smiled while Neji had a scowl on his face.

"What?"

A little something since I Was bored.
Unfortunately— well- fortunate for me, this book is coming to an end. I'll probably make one more chapter before it's over and Create another story. :)

So yeah! Thank you all for reading this book despite very late updates.

Also! I haven't really said anything but thanks for 140+ followers! It proves that my books were at least interesting in a way and I'll continue to make more stories during my free time!

That's all I wanted to say, bye now 👍