"I will sit on the sidelines just to watch you all suffer."

Soo we're gonna timeskip to the scene where the previous Hokage's were reanimated since during the beginning when Madara revealed himself and started annihilating the Ally Shinobi— yeah, you weren't there when that happened.

I'm not sure what happened before Orochimaru being able able to revive the Kage.. maybe I should just go watch shipuuden again but I don't feel like it so just in case something don't make sense then that's way.
Also...I'm not trying to follow the exact plot of Shipuuden. I'm just going to follow it a little while changing things such as some characters who were supposed to die, they're going to be alive. (For example: Neji, because his death made no sense.)
___________________________
{Flashback:}
She thought this was the end for her. Her vision quickly fading to black as the sight of the rainbow and the world around her continues to darken.

She gasped as the tight grip on her released, falling to the ground and quickly inhaling back the oxygen.
It was hard to breathe however, due to being stabbed. Taking small breaths would suffice.

"What..!" The masked man mumbled. He looked behind him to see that he's been stabbed in the back multiple times with...needles. Poisoned needles.

"We'll look what we've got here.." another voice spoke. A red-headed puppet stood a few feet behind the masked man with his puppets beside him.

"Why you little...ack!" The masked man grunted in pain. He was already out of chakra and missing an arm. Since he already used the Izanagi, he needed to retreat for now.

"Tch! Consider yourself lucky." He said to the injured woman.

"Kamui!"
_______________________________
{Present:}

"Who's the Creepy looking pale man?" Y/n said out loud. "And the hunched over guy with the...tail."

"That's Orochimaru and Kabuto." Suigetsu answered.

"Hm."

{Not sure what happened after...}

Orochimaru screamed once he put on one of the demon masks and started stumbling around. A great amount of chakra illuminating
From  him.

Y/n's Pov

I couldn't believe what I saw. A few creepy looking white zetsu's turned into four people after Orochimaru did a jutsu.

I then realized that they are the past Hokage's of the Leaf village. I stood there and watched them talk before turning their attention to Sasuke who  said something which basically angered the white haired male. He only lifted a finger before the whole place started to shake.

"Uh oh! Looks like poor Sasuke-Kun is in Trouble!" I mocked. "Well it was nice knowing you, bye! ^^"

"Hey!" Suigetsu looked at me shocked.

"Hey! Don't mock Sasuke like that!" Karin said.

"Tobirama." The tall tanned man with red armor warned the white haired man.

Huh. Guess his name's Tobirama. He huffed and lowered his finger and everything went back to normal.

I wonder why that Orochimaru creep revived a couple of dead guys...

<End of Pov>

Y/n slightly nudged Sasuke. "What's happening right now?" Sasuke looked down at her before turning his gaze back to the four Kage's.

"There's a war currently happening between our village and reanimated dead shinobi. Orochimaru revived the past Kage in order to help us fight against them."

"A war? So you're going to fight too?"

"Yeah."

'A war, huh? I've heard about that topic before. It's really horrible. I wonder what it's like In person...actually, I don't- I take that back..' Y/n thought.

This chapter is so messy-