Everyone Has A Little Evil In Them

when was this??😂😭💀 The way Ino was dragged-

Anyways back to the story.
_______________________________

Y/n's POV

Konan had to go on a personal mission so now I'm stuck with Tobi, Deidara and a guy named Sasori. They're all weirdo's. Sasori and Deidara arguing about art and Tobi being annoying as usual. So I told them not to bother me while I train.

But there was one person who always bullies me for being 'smaller' and 'weaker' than everyone else...

Hidan

That Idiot! He always makes fun of me! But I can't do anything because he's much more stronger than me and Konan is not here...

{End of POV}

Y/n stood by herself leaning against a wall until Hidan started to make fun of her eyes and calling her blind and asking Pein why he hasn't gotten rid of her yet.

Pein knows all too well to not get on Konan's bad side. He also knows that she's gotten attached to the girl so there's nothing he can do about that. But as long as Y/n isn't causing anything disastrous, then it's not his problem.

Y/n glared at him before seeing Tobi running full speed with a loaded case of money in his hands. Y/n gotten an idea and stopped him.

"Who's money is that?" She asked.

"Tobi accidentally stole it from Kakuzu and now he's after me!" Tobi said in a panic, scared. Y/n can hear Kakuzu yelling in the distance. Y/n smiled evilly before taking the case from Tobi and running towards Hidan, putting the case in his hands.

Hidan looked at the case confused? "The hell is this?" Just then, Kakuzu came barging in the Room where everyone was, looking for the person who stole his case of cash.
"Which one of you stole my case of Money!!?"

Tobi realized what Y/n was doing and pointed at Hidan. Y/n stood behind Tobi.

"Hidan took it!" Y/n pointed at him also.

"Yeah. Tobi also heard him saying that he was going to spend it on a bunch of women at a nearby brothel house." Tobi slightly blushed and laughed.

A massive angry tick mark appeared on Kakuzu's head as he shook in anger and his eyes becoming dark. "Hidan..." He growled and walked menacingly towards him. That's when Tobi and Y/n took the chance to run away.

"Oh Fuck..." he mumbled.

Shortly after, his head was sent flying outside.

"Kind of ironic, isn't it?" Black Zetsu spoke in the distance.

"Yeah" White Zetsu said.

Deidara laughed at Hidan while Sasori also called the jashinist an idiot.

The others didn't even care.

Once Y/n stopped laughing, she looked at Tobi. "What's a brothel?"

"Tobi thinks it's better for you to NOT know. EVER!" He said in a happy tone.