The Choice

Idk what to name this chapter

"Glad to to see you again, Cousin!" Y/n giggled.

"COUSIN??!!" Everyone except Y/n and Neji yelled, completely shocked.

"Your cousin?!" Tenten said again. "S-so..wouldn't that make her Hinata's..." she sweatdropped.

"Sister. Yes." Neji answered.

'Ohh so she's from the main branch. But how come Neji seems close with her than Hinata?' Tenten thought.

Lee approached Y/n and gave his signature smile. "Hello! We got off on the wrong foot earlier but let's start over and introduce ourselves. I am Rock Lee from the Hidden leaf village! Nice to meet you!" He said.

Y/n nodded. "Hi, Lee. My name is Y/n Hyūga! I...travel places.."

"Y/n you were out here all this time? No- more importantly- HOW did you end up here?" Neji questioned.

"Well I um..."

"Hello? What's going on over there?" Kakashi spoke over the mic.

"Oh yeah, the mission!" Tenten said.

"The akatsuki guys are in the run. They had split up. Naruto and I are after the one riding a giant bird made out of clay. He has Gaara. Sakura and Lady chiyo are battling against the Puppet." He said.

'Sasori! Deidara!'

"Alright!" Tenten cheered. "Lady Chiyo already knows about Sasori's puppets and their techniques! And with Sakura's brute strength, there's no way that they'll lose! That Sasori guy is a lost cause haha!"

"That's right Tenten! Once we defeat them and get Gaara back we'll celebrate!" Gai said and smiled. Lee cheered too as Neji just nodded.

"Let's get going, quickly or they'll get away. We're going after Gaara." Neji said, picking up Y/n.

Everyone else nodded and began heading off.