Returned

'Woah, this place is HUGE!' The young Hyūga thought.
SHE lives here? It looks like a small kingdom!
But how come she doesn't remember everything? She remembers some of the buildings but not the entirety of the territory.

Soon, Neji brung her to the main house.

Y/n hesitantly knocked on the big door

Y/n hesitantly knocked on the big door. Not long the door was opened to reveal a girl with short brown hair. She looked taller than me but much shorter than Neji. Speaking of Neji...I turned around to see that he was no longer here.
I looked both ways for him. 'Where'd he go?'

aaah- anyways..the girl wore a yellow kimono with purple decor on it and some orange around the waist part. She wore a flower in her hair which, in my opinion, doesn't look good on her. She's too colorful and bright and it doesn't match...

Her eyes looked like mine. She almost reminds me of..

"Hanabi?" I mumbled. I heard the girl gasp before pulling me in a bone crushing hug.

"Y/n?! I-is that really you?!" She yelled as tears brimmed the corner of her eyes, threatening to fall.
Hanabi immediately dragged me inside, closing the door.

As we stepped on the property, we took our shoes off and ran to one of the rooms that supposedly is father's.

When Hanabi knocked, a voice from the other side told us to come in.
We walked inside to see a familiar old man.

Father.

"Father! Y/n is back!" Hanabi said excitedly. Father gasped and immediately stood up.

"Father!" Y/n yelled and ran to him, hugging him. Hiashi smiled slightly and hugged his youngest back.

After they pulled away, Hanabi said that Hinata was currently on a side mission and won't be back until later. Y/n nodded and went to her room but before being aggressively hugged by her caretaker who kept crying about how sorry they are.
_______________________________

"Hm. Looks like that plan didn't work. But then again...the kid was nothing more than a mere child. You can't do anything with a kid who has no experience of the real world and don't know the definition of pain and despair. Guess I've been too distracted.." A deep voice spoke. He sighed.

"No matter. Now, time to get on track.."
______________________________
Konan's Pov

I have returned from my mission and is now standing next to my longtime friend/ comrade, Nagato.

"Looks like Y/n made it back home.."

I heard Nagato cough severely. "Are you okay Nagato?" I asked, concerned.

"I'm fine.."

"..."

"Konan." Nagato started.

"Yes?"

"Let go of the girl." I gasped slightly.

"What do you mean?"

"Have you forgotten what the Akatsuki is and what we do? It's not a safe place for children and you know that. The only reason we kept her for so long was because Tobi was being an idiot and we didn't want anyone to spot Y/n and possibly question her about us."

I looked down, ashamed.

"I know.."

"Look...I know you've grown a soft spot for Y/n. But if she stays, she might eventually end up getting killed in the process. And you don't want that, right?"

"No.."

Not like last time....Yahiko..

"You have to let her go. This might be hard for you but it's the right thing to do. After all, she's still young and innocent with no knowledge of the real world and growing up around criminals is not something a mere child should be doing. Do you understand, Konan? We don't want a repeat of what happened last time." He said.

I understood what he was referring to. It can't be helped. I have to stop seeing Y/n and leave her forever. She made it home and no longer needs my protection.

Easier said than done...

But if it's to keep Y/n from harms way...then it needs to be done.