You Came Back

I'm fully aware on what I was supposed to do...

But I will not listen..

She is important to me...

And no matter what happens...

I won't let her go so easily...

No matter the consequences.
____________________________

Y/n's Pov

I watched as Naruto fought pein. It looked like he had the upper hand for a while due to his new skills, but that's when pein started to fight back.

Some while later, Naruto was pinned to the ground with metal poles that went through his both hands. That looked extremely painful and uncomfortable.

'Just how strong is the nine tails actually? If it's that important..then it should be extremely powerful. Right?'

"Hinata? Where are you going!?" I heard a voice say. I snapped out of my thoughts to look and saw Hinata run towards where Naruto.

'Heh. Good luck trying to get to Naruto from this distance— and she's gone.'

How?!

...whatever.

I felt something soft touch my head. Grabbing it, I noticed that it was a paper origami. I remember Konan used to make these for me or use them to replace my kunai knives. The wind blew the origami away. I tried to catch it, but it kept moving away.
Eventually, it led me away from the crowd. Still nearby, just behind some trees and nature.

The origami stopped moving and paper began to form out of nowhere. It soon morphed into a person. A familiar grape haired woman with amber eyes.

"Konan!" I ran towards Konan and hugged her. It's been a while since I last seen her. I also missed her a lot. She's like my mom..

"Been a while, hasn't it?" Konan said, smiling a little. I nodded. "Yeah! Where have you been? I thought I wasn't gonna see you again."

Konan's expression then went blank.

"To tell you the truth...after you returned to your home village, we weren't supposed to see eachother again."

"Huh? Why?"

"I'm a criminal. You're a princess. We are complete opposites. Plus, you still have people..a family who cares about you." She said.

"But I care about you too. While I was away from my family for so long...you took care of me. Even though you didn't have to, you did anyways. If it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't see my family ever again!" I smiled.

"You say that you're a criminal. But you told me that your dream is to create world peace right? So how does that make you a bad person? You're actually doing a good deed...just...in a wrong way." I continued.

<End of Pov>

Konan stared shocked in awe at the young girl.
Her speech made her open her eyes to a whole new world. For as long as Konan can remember, she's been living a life full of sorrow, sadness and pain. Always at the mercy of stronger nations and war.
She doesn't remember the time she actually felt happiness..
After the death of her friend, Yahiko, her world was dark.

That is— until she came. Y/n.

At first, Konan really didn't feel anything for the girl and thought she was just a kid who just so happened to be kidnapped by Tobi for no apparent reason. But throughout the times Konan spent Y/n, she began to realize that Y/n was just another innocent soul who could potentially fall victim to the cruel reality of war and hatred, leaving Konan to start protecting the hyūga as if she was someone important to her.

Her smile widened.

'It's been so long...since I've felt this much happiness..'

"....which is why..." Konan snapped out of her thoughts to listen.

"..I want to help you! And stay with the Akatsuki until your dream comes true. If world peace is what you want, then I'll be by your side until the very end!" Y/n held her hand out and spoke with determination.

Konan thought about it before grabbing her hand. "Right." She answered.

"Also..."

"Hm?"

"Could you teach me your paper skill techniques? They look so cool! And with my kekkei genkai, I'll become a very strong ninja in the near future!"

"Perhaps."

I'm not sure whether Konan's abilities are jutsu's she created on her own or just a personal kekkei genkai type skill but I'll just think it's a special Jutsu just for the story.
Also, quick shoutout to xXAkari-UzumakiXx for giving me a great idea on how I should continue this book so congratulations! this book won't become discontinued! :D