The One-Tails' Extraction: Gaara's Death!

Y/n's POV

I sat in Konan's room with my arms crossed while sitting on the ground, pouting.

Konan said that I couldn't watch what the others call 'The beast extraction' because it would be "too traumatizing" to me because I'm too young. I don't even know what that means!

"Whatever.." I mumbled then yawned. I'm tired anyways. It's not like I care about what's going on. I walk and get onto Konan's bed before getting comfortable and falling asleep.

{end of POV}
________________________________

{Days Later...}

During Naruto and his team's journey they met an old lady who named Lady Chiyo. At first, she attacked Kakashi but later apologized as she mistook him as the white fang- Kakashi's Father..who killed 2 people that Chiyo lived dearly. She agreed to help them defeat Sasori and Deidara and bring back Gaara.

Some time later, team Gai was ordered to join Team 7 as backup.

So now they're currently walking through the desert sand. Team Gai not too far behind.

Kakashi was lost in thought. He's going after some Akatsuki members. That's when he remembered something a few years ago when Him, Asuma, Kurenai and Gai fought against Itachi and Kisame.

{Flashback}

Kakashi was nearly unconscious due to just barely surviving Itachi's immense Genjutsu as Kurenai held one of his arm over her shoulder.

Gai was about to step in and fight.

"Alright." Gai started. "I sent word for the ANBU Black ops, until they get here, we hold them off. Just you and me." He said to Kisame.

Kisame smiled evilly. "Interesting. I'll give you credit for guts." He said before gripping his sword. But before he could do anything, Itachi stopped him.

"No, Kisame. We're pulling out." He said.

A/n: 😟🤨 (sorry—)

Kisame grunted and looked at Itachi.

"We're not here to fight a full scale battle. Tempting as it may be, it's not the way to do this. Let's go."

"That's too bad. It was just getting fun. They don't know how lucky they are." Kisame said then vanished. However, Itachi was still there.

Asuma, Gai and Kurenai stared at him. Confused on why he didn't leave as well.

" I believe you're wondering where dear Y/n is, correct." He said. Kurenai gasped.

"How do you know about Y/n? Where is she and what did you do with her?!" Kurenai yelled. The others were confused but kept quiet.

Itachi didn't say anything.

"You're going to have to find that out on your own." With that, he vanished.

Kurenai grunted in anger.

"Kurenai, what was he talking about?" Gai asked. Kurenai looked away, not saying a word.

"....Y/n...is Hinata's youngest sister. She's been missing since the night before the Chunin exams and hasn't been found since. I don't know how Itachi knows about Y/n but I have a feeling that he knows something that we don't.."

{Flashback Over}
_______________________________

The lavender eyed girl gave one last look at the hideout before heading off with her mother figure, Konan.

"Why did everyone else leave?" The said girl questioned.

"Remember Deidara and Sasori's mission days ago?" Konan asked. Y/n nodded. "Yeah. To get the Kazekage."

"Well, they are luring some enemies here. Like a trap to capture the nine-tails."

"Ooh. Ok..but.." Y/n hesitated before talking again. "You said..that all of the tailed beasts are strong based on the number of tails they have.."

"I did. Where are you getting at?"

"Well..Deidara said that the one tail jinchuuriki was easy to capture even though the Kazekage put up a good fight...since there are 9 tailed beasts, won't the 9 tailes be way stronger compared to one tails? So what if Sasori and Deidara have a hard time fighting them and get hurt or....I don't know.." Konan gently rubbed the younger's head in comfort.

"So you want to stay? But you'll be in the way.." Konan removed her hand.

Y/n shook her head. "I know I'll get in the way as I don't think I'm strong yet compared to Deidara and Sasori. Which is why I wanna watch them from afar. I know this sounds like a dumb idea but I...really care for them and I don't want anything bad to happen.." the girl blushed while twiddling her figures.

"Uh huh...or you just care about the red head." Konan snickered which kinda shocked her. It's been a long time since she smiled or even laughed.

'This girl..'

"EH?! Shut up I'm not!"

"In all seriousness though, it is quite reckless and irresponsible for you to jump in into someone else's battle. Sasori and Deidara are able to take care of themselves."

Y/n looked down, sadden.

"However, since you're quite stubborn but quite strong and too smart for your age...I'll allow you. But I won't be with you as I have a separate mission that needs to be done."

Y/n looked up at her and smiled. She nodded.
"Right."

Many sheets of paper started to surround Konan, forming wings. "Stay safe, Y/n. I'll be back soon." Then she flew away, leaving Y/n.

Once Konan was far from sight, Y/n turned her gaze away and looked on top of the Akatsuki base. It was really high up.

'Ugh, Konan could of at least dropped me off up there...'

The Young Hyūga जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें