Konoha's Destruction

The ultimate timeskip

"It's time..."

Y/n's Pov

It's been many weeks later since I have returned to my home and everything was back to normal. Mostly.

I was having a hard time trying to think of a plan in my head. I obviously can't write it down cause Hanabi and C/N would just go in my room and be nosy. Sigh.

I've already thought out a plan but before I could do anything, about a week ago, I heard that someone by the name of Jiraiya, was killed while trying to fight Pein. I'm not sure who this Jiraiya guy was but Hinata told me that he was very close to Naruto, who's currently out of the village somewhere but we haven't heard from him since.

I got up from my soft bed and stretched. That's when my door knocked. "Y/n? Are you in there?" Hinata's voice spoke out.

"Yeah." I responded. Hinata slid open the sliding door.

"Uh..I want to know if you wanted to come with me to come meet my friends. I told them about you but the only person who actually saw you were Neji, Naruto, Lee, Tenten and Gai sensei is what Neji told me." Hinata said softly. "Also so you can get some fresh air as you've been in the compound all this time.."

I nodded. "Oh sure! I'm really bored. Especially when I keep being under surveillance daily."

This was quite surprising. I've never roamed the outskirts of the Hyūga compound before and on top of that, I was put on watch by father to make sure nothing happens to me again since I'm now the new heiress of  the hyūga  clan.

It took some time and a lot of convincing but eventually, Father agreed. He was hesitant. But agreed nonetheless.

"Alright. You can take her to town but make sure NOTHING happens to her." He said.

"I can take care of myself..." I mumbled.

After we left, we headed towards the town. It was quite...weird. I never new Leaf village was this big.

It was a long walk but while I was distracted looking around, we made it to Hinata's friends in no time.

"Hey Hinata! What took you so long?" A girl with long platinum blonde hair asked.

"S-sorry everyone! It just took a lot of convincing to father to let Y/n leave the Hyūga compound." Hinata bowed a little before speaking again. "Everyone. This is Y/n, my youngest sister." She introduced me.

I bowed towards them. C/N (caretaker's name) always taught me me how to properly greet people with manners.

"Hello, nice to meet you all."

"Aww! She's so cute!!" One of the girls giggled. I remember her. The girl's name.. It's Tenten if I'm correct. One of Neji's teammate.

"I know right!? She looks like a princess!"

<end of Pov>

Everything was normal and peaceful  until there was a loud explosion. Next thing Y/n knew was that she and everyone else along with buildings and ruble were aggressively being blown away. Everything went dark after that.