Uzumaki's Return

Yeah this is gonna be a 4 year timeskip so we're now in Shippuden.

Y/n is 10 years old now.
____________________________

"4 years..." Hinata mumbled. She then remembered what Naruto told her before leaving to go train with Jiraiya.

"Don't worry, Hinata! Once I come back from training, I'll be much stronger!" The Uzumaki gave his usual bright smile. "And don't forget! I promised to help you find Y/n and that's what I'm gonna do! Believe it!"

"Naruto-kun.." Hinata mumbled.

"I'll be going now. Bye!"

{present day}

"Hm.."
_______________________________

"In a few months we'll be heading to the Leaf village to capture the nine tails jinchuuriki; Naruto Uzumaki."

"I see. That name however sounds familiar...oh well."

"How would you feel to see your family again after all these years, Y/n?"

"Mutual. I prefer to stay here since I actually enjoy being with you guys despite you all being a bunch of S-rank criminals." The younger girl chuckled.

"Why would we want to stay with a brat like you?" Another voice spoke.

"Shut up Sasori you love me!"
_____________________________

"Ah..it's great to be back! The village hasn't changed a bit! Oh look! They added grandma Tsunade's face on the Hokage monument"

A blonde teen breathe in the air before climbing on a tall pole looking at the stone faces.

"Look out world! Naruto Uzumaki is back in the Hidden Leaf Village!!"