A short pause before he snarled, "Kodiak Mozokiv is mine and I want him alive."

There was a chorus of various voiced obligations such as 'yes, boss.' or 'yes, sir.'

Ace turned to save the corridor to lead the way only to find that made him halt suddenly.

Salvo and Ares were taking selfies of the dead bodies with their faces on the screen- tongues stuck out and thumbs up.

"What the hell are you doing?" Elijah barked, causing them to jump a little and spun around.

Ares shrugged nonchalantly. "Alex requested some pictures."

Salvo nodded in agreement. "He's disappointed that he's not part of the fight. Maybe this," he waved his phone up to show his point, "will cheer him up a bit."

Some of the soldiers snickered but halted from a cold glare from their Don. He sighed and shook his head slightly. Elijah pinched his nose and muttered, "oh, for the fuck's sake."

"Let's go." Ace signaled with his hands to go and went past the two idiots with his gun out. The soldiers and Elijah trailed him.

Before Elijah catches up with them, he paused to inform Salvo and Ares to go on their way along with their unit to get rid of the Russians on the other side of the submarine. He made sure to take the time to lecture them to not stop for any pictures.

"Not even a little click?" Salvo had whined like a baby and Elijah snapped a sharp and stern no.

They proceeded to leave on their ways.

P E R D I T A

Salvo Romano was having the time of his life - gunning all of his enemies down. He would be more than happy if he had to live in a war zone for his entire life. Death and blood were his solaces even if they made him slightly insane.

Although he wasn't even close to winning the top three most insane awards out of all his brothers.

His day only got better when he saw oh, a very handsome man running and bravely - or foolishly- raised his gun at a grinning Salvo a few feet away. Salvo had 'accidentally' lost his unit and Ares moments ago while in reality, he wanted to take more men for himself - more bodies at his hands than his selfish brother, Ares and win the bet between them that they'd made before that day.

"Oh, well, well," Salvo murmured, wiggling his eyebrows. "What do we have here?"

The man was taken aback, lowering his weapon slightly as he blinked at Salvo in confusion.

Salvo clicked his teeth and clapped his hands once. "Look at you!"

"Huh?"

Salvo didn't reply and just grinned in return as he took a step forward toward the handsome boy.

But it seems like the universe was against them because suddenly the boy fell sideways with a bullet in his head. One of the Ace's high positioned soldiers came out of his hiding place from a closet in the corridor with a gun in his hand and gave the young Romano brother a nod of acknowledgment.

"Hey!" Salvo cried out. "We had enemies to lovers in making here!"

"Pardon?" The soldier frowned, unsure what he did wrong. His orders were clear - to kill or disable any enemy in the sight depending on their uniforms.

"Never mind," Salvo grumbled. "You ruined everything." He added under his breath as he moved on to meet Ace, Elijah, and Ares.

On another side of the large submarine, Ace Romano felt the opposite way. He usually found the happiness and the rush of adrenaline but not this time.