5 | a long conversation

The shock of freezing water being thrown at me had me scrambling up and wide awake

The shock of freezing water being thrown at me had me scrambling up and wide awake. I prepared myself to beat the hell from my brothers. These fuckers knew better than interrupting me from my slumber.

Expecting my room with my grinning brothers, I was instead met at the sight of a man with a crazed grin. My nose scrunched up in disgust at his crooked yellow teeth. A bucket was in his hands. The motherfucker threw cold water at me.

I was in a dark dungeon with a small window with bars. I was laying on the hard floor with my hands tied up behind my back.

The last twenty-four hours went rushing to me and I realized I was kidnapped by Russians.

Fuck my life.

I only wanted to have some Russian pussies and this is what I get.

"That's what you get when you think with your cock!" Someone snapped. I whipped my head around to Noah in the same cell looking pissed. He was in the same position as me with his hands also tied up. He was soaked too.

Oops, I must have said that out loud.

"Look who's awake!" The man with crooked teeth exclaimed.

Deciding I'd rather be dealing with my kidnapper than facing my angry brother, I turned my attention back to the creepy man. He was still grinning. I returned it.

"How are you doing, my dear kidnapper?" I gave him a charming smile that made girls fall at my feet. Unlike him though, I brush my teeth every day.

His eyes were filled with delight and narrowed his eyes. "Я буду рад сломать тебя, Сальво Романо."

(I shall enjoy breaking you, Salvo Romano.)

I looked at the ceiling and laughed out loud. Break me, my ass.

"You think you could break me? Tell me, how it is possible when you can't even brush your teeth?"

His grin faltered and that was only warning before there was a slight pain on my cheek. My head snapped sideways. He slapped me. It was nothing. I was an underground fighter, a damn good one too. I fought almost every night, although me receiving hits was rare I still did time from time. I was used to this.

"Если ты лучше знаешь, то лучше закрой свой рот!" He growled.

(If you know better, you better shut your mouth!)

If he cracked so easily by mere words, he's defiantly not smart enough to be my kidnapper.

"Leave him alone," Noah growled back to the man. How sweet of him. Defending me even if I was the one who got our asses kidnapped. I ignored him, though.

I spat blood out my mouth and just smiled up at him. His eyes filled with anger at the fact I didn't crack easily.

"I got no time for this although this is a nice short conversation so far. I do believe I should meet your leader. I do hope he does know how to go to a dentist."