𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒳

Start from the beginning

"No, Regulus and I sit together everyday."

"Exactly!" Vinton raised his voice again, we were all laughing with confusion, I was starting to think that we weren't all on the same page, Cal's body language only proved my point as he registered what Vinton had said, quickly stepping back with his face full of disgust and horror.

"Hold on. You don't think I'm gay right? You didn't actually bet on me being gay right?!"

His outburst made all our knees weak, Cal had now turned to Cepheus, now making sure he didn't think he was gay, but all our cousin did was laugh into his face.

"Y'know." Cepheus gasped, placing his hand on Cal's shoulder for support, "Usually the ones who get most defensive about it, are the ones that are still in the closet."

Cal immediately removed Cepheus' hand and shoved him to the floor before storming up to Vinton and ripping the single galleon out of his hand and throwing it back at me. I swiftly shielded my face with my hands as the gold smacked the base of my palm harshly.

"You all suck." He huffed before walking dramatically faster ahead of us, "Do I walk gay? Is that it? I know my arse is fat but I didn't think that made me gay!" He yelled back to us with a whiny tone, he'd be overthinking the rest of his life because of this.

"Mate, geh' back here.'" Vinton pleaded with the worst British accent I'd ever heard, our cousin was still dying behind us and I gave his back a quick pat, his wheezes were so loud that I assumed he was choking.

Ignoring the jab at his accent, Cal immediately turned around and ran back to us, "I was beginning to think you wouldn't call me back." He snarked with pettiness.

"Okay, jokes aside. You were saying?" I asked, though it was funny, I couldn't help but wonder who he now had his eyes on, especially if it were his best friend. I had an assumption but I only prayed that it wasn't true.

Cal pondered for a second, "I want to fuck my bestfriend."

"You said that already, mate." Cepheus clapped his shoulder, giving it a small shake as if telling him to hurry up and just blurt it out already, "Come on tell us, who's the lucky lady?"

"Dee. Fucking Dee." Cal sighed with disappointment, his hand anxiously covering his opened mouth, hiding his dropped jaw. It was obvious he still couldn't believe it, that he wished against it. Yet from what I've learned from Cal is that he doesn't care, when he wants something he gets it.

Cepheus' face paled instantly, an awkward laugh escaping his fake smile as he registered who 'dee' was. I'd never heard of anyone named 'dee' at this school and by the confusion on my brother's face I assumed that he too, had no idea who Cal was talking about.

"Dee? Who's that?" Vinton asked.

"Delphinus Malfoy." Cepheus muttered uncomfortably, I offered him an 'are you good?' nod and he only replied with a shrug.

Then what he said hit me like a bus, I closed my eyes and prepared for the upcoming embarrassment.

"Wait! Malfoy? As in that hot Gryffindor Seeker you were telling me about?" Vinton laughed out loudly as he hit my chest, "Yeah I don't blame you man, I'd tap that." He continued but his proudful laughs turned into taunting ones once Cepheus slapped his chest with a scoff, "Don't talk about her like that."

"Merlin, okay! I shouldn't have said something, can we talk about this later and at least try to make it for breakfast?" Cal said with annoyance as he stomped through the group and continued his way.

He knew his dramatic exit would make the rest of us follow because we were all now rushing to the Great Hall again, we weren't too far away, so it didn't take long before the lot of us were bursting through the large doors, only to get met with many many eyes, we'd interrupted the damn 'assembly'.