Landon was in the middle of rolling a joint, so whilst licking the rolling paper he looked up and made eye contact with Del and even with his tongue out wetting the thin paper a smirk appeared on his face.

"Well well well, what do we have here? A little past your bedtime don't you think, Del?" He taunted as he wiped away the small nug that stuck to the corner of his lips.

"Shut up." She smiled back as she hopped onto the bed across from his, though she hadn't been familiar with his drugs, that didn't mean she hadn't been familiar with him, in their earlier times at Hogwarts they were quite close, friends even, but once he went down his path and she went down hers they grew apart over the years.

"As much as I know you love me, I doubt you came here for my presence." He shot back knowingly with his signature crooked smile, "So, what can I do for you, more molly?"

"As fun as that sounds, I just need some weed." She winced at the memory, she really did miss the high she gained from the small capsule, but if she were to begin experimenting with drugs preferred to stay away from pills.

"And you had the audacity to tell me you weren't a stoner." Landon tsked as he reached for a large duffle bag beneath his bed, Del assumed that's where he kept all his drugs, but once he pulled down the long zipper it revealed to only be filled with a variety of huge bags of weed, each with its own label.

"What type are you looking for? Sativa? Indica? or Hybrid?" He asked with a different tone that she recognized to be his 'business' voice, though his façade dropped once he received no response and looked up to see a very confused 'customer'.

"You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?"

"Nope." She smiled as she popped the 'p' dramatically, if she were any other person Landon would've been annoyed, but instead a smile grew on his face as he perched up knowing that he was finally able to explain all the different strains to her without her getting weird or bored about it.

"Well, Sativa strains offer more of a head high, while Indica strains provide more of a body high. Hybrid strains provide a combination of the two. Choosing the right one for you depends on what you're looking to use it for. I will always be a sucker for Sativa, though many prefer Indica since Sativa can produce more Anxiety since it's more of a mental high than physical, for example, if you want a boost of energy and all that jazz you want to go for Sativa, if you want a more of a relaxing and stress relieving high then go for Indica, or if you want both then go with Hybrid. Most of the time people prefer one over the other so the majority of Hybrid isn't just fifty fifty, but more seventy thirty or so, it's up to you which you want more of, but don't worry, I have everything."

Del let out a laugh on how enthusiastic Landon became while explaining but to her surprise she actually understood what he was saying, "Well in that case I'll probably go with Indica."

Landon rolled his eyes while coughing out a quick 'boring', obviously 'offended' that she hadn't chosen Sativa, but nonetheless he pulled out ten different large bags which were all filled to the brim with the drug, all also holding a dark blue label that read 'INDICA' yet beneath that were different titles.

"Okay now that we got that out of the way, you need to choose a flavour, I have Northern Lights, Strawberry Banana, Wedding Cake, Girl Scout Cookies, Hindu Kush, Granddaddy Purple, White Tahoe Cookies, ICE, Blue Gelato, and Sweet ZZ which is a cross between Grape Ape and Grapefruit."

"What the fuck." Del laughed as she stood up and neared all the bags, if she were being honest she didn't even know that there were flavours, just as she thought it couldn't get anymore confusing Landon gasped and pulled out another large bag from the unending duffle on his right.