Chapter 14 - Secret Text

Start from the beginning

    In fact, he was afraid, but Wen Mingyu was more concerned about hiding his ears and tail, and was more worried about revealing secrets. Moreover, the times are different, the experiences are different, and I really can't feel the same way. If he is Mu Zhan, he can't guarantee that he will never have blood on his hands. Once, when he came home late from work, he met a middle-aged Alpha who was drunk and wanted to do something wrong with him. His mind went blank. Bleeding, almost killing someone.

    In the royal family, he looks like he has a very good life and is extremely noble, but he has to fight for power and power. Because existence itself is an obstacle in the eyes of others. In a sense, as a prince, Mu Zhan may be even worse than his orphan. He has no father and no mother, but Mu Zhan has both parents, but his father neglected him, and his mother abused and even nearly killed him. It is better not to have such parents.
Sadly, this feeling may be a little bit. But Wen Mingyu didn't forget his current situation, he would die at any time, and Mu Zhan was in control of his life. How pitiful is Mu Zhan, he is obviously much more pitiful!

    Wen Mingyu frantically hypnotized herself, let herself calm down first, don't shake her voice, be sincere, and stand with Mu Zhan.

    He raised his head and looked straight at Mu Zhan with wet and bright eyes, half-truth and half-truth: "I'm not afraid of Your Majesty, they hurt Your Majesty first, if it were me, I'd probably do the same thing. Annoyed, why didn't I get to know Your Majesty earlier, so that I could accompany you and help you."

    "...Really?" Mu Zhan stared at him for a while, half-smiling, and reached out to touch him. The top of his hair, as if he was touching a puppy's hook.

    "You are really naive and deceitful. You believe everything that is written on it? How can you kill so many people alone? The father was killed by the first prince. Then I killed the prince and the eighth. Oh, yes, there are several princesses who are in different parties, assassinating and poisoning each other, which saves a lot of things for the lonely. The most interesting is the lonely mother. '

    He gave a low laugh, which seemed to be very funny.

    "Guben wanted to solve it by herself, but she went, only to find that she had hanged herself and left a suicide note to Gu, saying that she had hysteria and that she was crazy to hurt her own son. She finally woke up and regretted it very much. I can't accept what I've done, so I choose to commit suicide."

    "Are you funny?"

    Mu Zhan's tone was as cold as if he was telling someone else's story, but his pale face and gloomy, self-loathing eyes were all It shows that he cares a lot about it.
Wen Mingyu wanted to listen carefully and tried hard to figure out how to deal with the hair, but Mu Zhan just talked, why did he touch his head? ! It was usually fine, but now he was so nervous that he put his ears away after a lot of effort. The place where the bunny ears appeared on the top of his head was itchy...

    He finally couldn't stand it anymore, unable to resist his instinct, and rubbed against Mu Zhan's palm.

    Mu Zhan felt the soft hair slipping across his skin, and it was a little itchy, like being scratched by a fluffy little paw.

    He was stunned.

    Wen Mingyu raised her head and looked at him quietly, like a little milk cat who made a mistake, observing secretly, in order not to be punished by the owner, she looked up at him with a small face, her small eyes were wet, With a soft meow, she acted coquettishly.

    Mu Zhan was in a rare trance for a moment, and unconsciously rubbed Wen Mingyu's hair several times, almost making the little rabbit bald.

    Wen Mingyu's back was inexplicably cold, feeling the danger, thinking that Mu Zhan was angry, and quickly supported his attitude again, even in a hurry, his words were full of loopholes.