✾ᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ✾

Start from the beginning

"Little Vampire"

"Oh no, don't say that it reminds me of what Brett said" I grumbled, referring to the Halloween party two years ago when he told me not to bite him because he was dressed as a vampire and I was a werewolf.

"Poor Vane thinking he had a chance with my Elody" James snickered, lifting me off the floor and kissing my forehead.

"You guys are sick"

"You'll fall in love one day, Reg" We told him simultaneously, his face wrinkling up in disgust.

"I'm alright on my own, thanks" He scoffed, eyeing his leg, "Thank you, Lo"

"Mhm" I nodded, walking back into the dorm, gently tapping Peter, "come on Wormy, you need to get ready"

"M-m-morning Mel" He yawned, rolling over and smiling at me, sitting up on his bed. I ruffled his hair before heading out of the dorm, heading towards the girl's dorm to get ready for the day. Sirius was staying with Remus in the head boy dorm, and Lily was staying in the head girl's dorm meaning it was just Alice, Mary and Marlene.

And Dorcas.

"Morning lions, and Dorcas" I greeted, winking at the blushing pair before beginning to get ready for the day, "Mar, where did you put my lip balm?"

"I gave it to James, he said he would give it to you"

"He didn't"

"Probably using it right now, you've got him wrapped around your little finger, Mel" Marlene laughed, winking at me.

"He's not wrapped around my-"

"Elody?" We heard him knocking on the door, the girls giving me 'I told you so' looks.

"Come on in, lover boy!" Mary shouted now we were all ready, James strolling through the door with a goofy grin on his face.

"Morning girls" He chirped, making his way over to my and slinging my bag over his shoulder, and kissing my cheek.

"James, where's my lip balm?"

He glanced over to Mary, before turning back to me, a guilty look on his face, "I don't know what you're talking about"

"Really?" I hummed, reaching up and pressing my lips to his, rubbing my lips together afterwards, "Isn't that strange? Just like my lip balm"

"Very strange, my love" He nodded, licking his lips whilst the girls bit their lips to prevent themselves from laughing.

"Idiot" I muttered, walking out the door and leaving him to catch up with me, a larger hand intertwining with mine squeezing three times.

"I'm using your lip balm. There, I said it" He sighed, a light chuckle leaving my lips.

"I know, love. I suppose we can share it" I responded, reaching up and kissing his cheek, a crooked grin on his face.

•••

"If I wasn't gay and with your brother, you would totally be with me, right?" Sirius questioned as we sat in transfiguration together, my head turning towards him in disbelief.

"I'm in love with your best friend"

"Yeah, I'm aware. You snog all the time, but you would definitely be with me, right M?"

"Yeah, i'd run away with you. We would have the prettiest children" I agreed, fist pumping under the table, "You never know James and Rem might end up together"