WHEN THE HEART FAILS

LISA

I can't believe Jennie and I had the most romantic love making last night. I picked her up from her jewelry store after she did some checking. She asked me to have dinner with her at my condo and she cooked for us. I never expected that we could be this closer.

We had a serious talk after sharing our intimacy to each other. We talked about life. It wasn't about us. It's more of our realizations in life and how we are going to handle our children in the future.

Somehow, that beautiful conversation gave me more hope.

Maybe I should propose to her again. I know we are still married but I want Jennie to experience what she truly deserves— to be treated as the most beautiful woman in the planet.

I am on my way to her store. I actually talked to the manager about this. Jennie has no idea that I ordered a customized engagement ring. The manager is really good in explaining to her that the ring is too special for her to know who is this person behind it.

I took the ring and I became too emotional when I was inspecting every detail of it inside my car. This is as precious as you, Jen. I hope that this time, you will give me a chance.

I also got the bouquet I personally chose the design from a flower shop nearby. White roses with pure love. I like the way they designed it.

I am honestly so nervous while driving. I am not sure of what's going to be her reaction but I am so sure of her. I am definitely eager to win her back and for us to be a complete family.

I parked my car outside her house. Too many cars in here actually. It's her birthday and she invited some friends she met when she was still into modeling and endorsing brands. I felt a little bit shy as I enter the gate. There's a lot of people inside.

And I am not only surprised of Eun-woo's presence here while he's clinging to Jennie. Everywhere Jennie goes, he's like a dog following her. And Jisoo is also here, that surprised more. Jennie mentioned to me once that she intended to court her before.

My kids saw me and they ran towards my direction. They embraced me so tight. Marcus took the flowers from me, held my hand while Kylie intertwined our fingers on the other. The three of us walked and Jennie saw us. She is smiling. I kissed my Axl first while he is asleep in Mama Cathy's arms.

I greeted people around. Of course, they all know who I am. I am Jennie's better half in papers. Rosé and my parents are here too.

I greeted Jennie and kissed her cheek. I hugged her so tight. There's this wanting inside me to propose to her right now but I think it's not yet the right time. Maybe later. Our son gave her the flowers I got and she loved it!

"You are so good-looking!" She whispered.

"You are the prettiest. Do you have any idea about that?" I told her back and she just smiled.

She grabbed a plate and put some food for me. Eun-woo and Jisoo were just staring at us. Jennie is even feeding me with some sweets.

While I eat, I am so amazed of my son. He is showing his skills in drawing to people, and later on, he performed sculpting using his clay and other art materials. People have been commending him. I am so proud of you, Marcus! My heart is full of joy seeing you enjoying your gift of sight and talent.

Eun-woo played a song on guitar for Jennie. People are praising him for his beautiful voice and strumming skills. I am not envious. I'm more of scared. What if Jennie falls in love with him? He is so perfect. Jennie is treated right by him.