GARDEN ABOVE THE COAST

LISA

I woke up without Jennie on my side. I don't know why I suddenly felt afraid that she might run away. I rushed out of my room and screaming all over the house looking for her.

"What the hell, Lisa? It's so early in the morning. Jennie's at the kitchen cooking breakfast with Rosé." Mom scolded me while she's talking to Mama Cathy. She wants her not to leave her job anymore but Mama Cathy has decided to take care of her husband.

As I run, I heard my sister and Jennie are enjoying their bonding time.

"It's so early and you're like a kid screaming. Here's Jennie. She's not going to run away from you. Be sure to be a good partner to her." Rosé welcomed me at the kitchen while crossing her arms.

I slowly walked towards Jennie and embraced her from behind.

"Are you still mad at me?" I whispered and kissed her cheek. God. What is happening to me?

"I'm not mad. It's just that, I'm a bit afraid to live with you when we're married. What if you'll go womanizing again?" She said while cooking.

"I swear, Nancy and I were just talking." I said and not letting go of the hug. I love her smell.

"Sure? My instincts speak the opposite." She said.

"Ok. She asked me to have sex with her. Then I remembered how she almost puked when I told her before that I am an intersex. Then I also told her last night that we can't because I am getting married." Sorry, Jen!

She just kept quiet.

"Lisa, a representative from Van Cleef & Arpels is outside the gate. Do you have any transaction with them?" Mom appeared in the kitchen.

"Yes. The wedding rings I ordered just arrived. Let him in." I said.

"You— you fucking got your rings from VC & A?" Rosé is so shocked.

"Why? I earn big. I can afford it for our wedding. So, why not?" I said.

"Why? What's with that brand?" Jennie asked curiously.

"Damn to the heavens and earth! One of the most expensive jewelries in the world, Jennie!" Rosé was the one who answered.

Jennie faced me.

"Lisa, you don't have to spend too much." Jennie said softly.

"It's here now, baby! Just let me have these rings for us." I said and went out of the kitchen. Mom has been screaming all over calling me.

ROSÉ

I inspected the ingredients that Jennie used one by one. She looked at me curiously.

"I am just wondering what made Lisa marry you. Maybe it's in the ingredients. Hmmm?" I said and Jennie laughed.

"Do you really want to know what I let her taste?" Jennie is so soft when speaking. But her statement right now is so hot!

"I'm kidding!" She smiled and I am speechless.

While we're all eating, Lisa couldn't stop showing us their rings. Jennie may not be expressive but I can see in her eyes that she likes her ring so much. I also like it! Lisa really has good taste.

I really hope that Lisa will be a good partner to her. Jennie deserves the world. Even if we have only known each other days ago, I can feel in my heart that she is a good person and she will take good care of Lisa.