SHE KNOWS

JENNIE

After I gave birth to our second child we named Kylie, Lisa and I decided to have them baptized. Her mother has been scolding us for not doing it. She also pushes us to go to church. Yes, it's been a year that Lisa and I have been going to church together.

It's also been a year that I see some changes on her. She also talks to me through video calls even at work. She comes home on time. We spend the weekend traveling around England with the kids. She's so close to our children.

But there's still one thing we are dealing with. Her anger. But every time she is angry, she comes to me and we talk about it. I just love what's happening now because she has been open to me on what she feels. She would cry in front of me instead of throwing stuff or screaming. 

We go to therapies. As promised, I never left her side. And I am thankful of this idea because I got to know Lisa more. 

She is so fragile. She has thousands of buttons in her body that when pressed, she's becoming an uncontrollable bomb. 

I talked to Rosé about what I found out. Her sister has no idea. Lisa only showed them what they want her to see. 

Along the process, there were nights that I had to deal with her while she's dreaming and having nightmares. She talks in her dreams. She always talks to her real mother in her dream. I would ask her in the morning and she doesn't remember dreaming any of it. 

Her sweetness towards me flourished like I least expected. When she talks to me, she's so relaxed and soft. I doubted her at first but my love for her is stronger than anything else. Imagine, she doesn't force me anymore to have sex with her when I'm not in good state or if I'm tired. 

She loves spending time with the kids and she's even the one teaching them the alphabet. She's so patient with Marcus, knowing our son is blind and starting to learn the Braille. She would even let Marcus hold a pencil and teach him how to write. I love listening to them when she make sounds of animals and discuss with our son describing each. She teaches Marcus a lot. We all know that I was not able to enter high school, so I let her do those things for them because she knows more. 

At night, when our little girl cries, she's the one getting up to feed her. She would sing some nursery rhymes so our Kylie goes back to her sleep. I taught her how to change the diaper and she's a fast learner. Sometimes I also caught her guiding Marcus around the house so he will be able to master his way walking without bumping on something. She is also present when it's time for Marcus to visit the Doctor. Lisa would always ask if there's an available pair of eyes for her son.

I think we really have to patiently wait for the right time. We want our son to see the world. But we are thankful that raising him is not so hard because he is a kind child. We also thank God for Kylie has no disability. She is like other normal kid. Don't get me wrong, we try our best not to make Marcus fell that he lacks something.

Back to Lisa's therapy session, we had one this morning. And I found out more. But there's one I couldn't swallow. I am so hurt knowing that she experienced it.

Her Dad's driver that she mentioned to me a year ago did something unbelievable to her. 

That driver used to touch her. He made him believe when she was a kid that if she let him touch her, she will see her real mother soon. It just stopped when her parents separated and the driver resigned.

I messaged Rosé and Lisa's stepmother about it if they have any idea. Sadly, they don't. They were shocked when I told them. We were asked by her Mom to come over.