LITTLE B

LISA

I'm on my way to my airline company when I got a text.

J: Hi, Lis! Do you have work today?

It's Jennie. I dialed her number because if she knows I am driving, she'll get mad if I send her a reply. Connected my phone to bluetooth speaker and how lovely is her voice when she picked up my call right away!

L: Good morning, beautiful! I am on my way to the office. What's up?

J: I am not feeling well. Are you available this lunch time? Maybe you can have lunch with me?

L: Sure! What are you feeling?

J: I am experiencing the same symptoms when I was pregnant before.

I went speechless. But I am smiling.

L: I'll be there. Let's go to the doctor.

J: Ok. See you at eleven!

No, Jennie. See you in a bit! I re-routed my car and led my way to her house immediately.

My Marcus welcomed me with a hug and kiss. He showed me his new drawing. I am so proud of my son. Since he got his sight, he did not stop drawing random things. But he is so good. My son is promising! I think I have to let him join an art school on weekends if he wants.

When I entered Jennie's room, I found her vomiting inside the bathroom.

I took a glass of warm water first and let her drink. She looked at me with a bothered face.

"What if I am really pregnant?" She asked me.

"Then we'll make sure that you are healthy and our baby." I said. I cupped her face kissed her forehead.

"I am so excited for our third one. I think it's really time to give Kylie and Marcus a little sib." I said. Jennie smiled but I know she is so nervous.

I understand what she feels. Knowing our situation, it's really hard for her to absorb all of this. She's also thinking of her career for sure. Jennie is so in demand to endorse brands. How can she accept projects if she's pregnant?

"I missed my period. I am suspecting I'm a month pregnant now." Her voice was so sad while we're on our way to the hospital.

"I am so sorry, Jen. I did not make sure we'll be safe. I should have controlled more." I said while caressing her thigh to calm her.

"No. It's my fault. I'm the one who kept asking you to have sex with me." She sighed.

"I wanted it too. Our baby is made of my love." I said. Hmmm. Jut my love for you maybe.

"Why didn't I take pills?" She is still disappointed.

"I won't allow you to do that, Jennie. Birth control pill has harmful effects in your body. It will affect you as a whole. I'm the one who's to blame here." I said. She called her agency right away and told her manager about this. She'll call later again to address her confirmation.

"But let's make sure my pregnancy will be fine, Lisa. Let us raise our children fairly. We'll love them no matter what, ok? Whatever happens to both of us, let us promise that we'll do our best for them to have a normal life with full of love." She said.

"Yes, Jennie. We will always make them feel we love them no matter what." I told her before we got out of the car.