RED CORSET

JENNIE

I had a hectic week at the bar. So many customers consist of tourists came in and they were all wasted for three consecutive nights. Some of my co-workers were on leave because of winter sickness. But I was not alone. Lisa helped me here unexpectedly for three nights in her suit. She comes directly from her work. Dawn keeps apologizing to her for taking her time. But she said it's fine and she wants to help me.

Or should I say, she is still courting me even if I told her so many times to stop. And you know what else she does? When a man comes near me, she would flaunt our wedding rings. God. I just realized we are still wearing our rings. I took it off immediately from my finger. I must not show Lisa some hope that there's still a possibility that we'll get back together.

For months that she keeps getting near to me, I have seen some changes. She always tells me what is happening during her therapy.

I have proven that she is changing because one time, I saw her therapist at the mall and she told me about Lisa's progress. Even her mother and Rosé would tell me that they have seen Lisa mature in a way that she is slowly removing some old habits.

I also noticed that she doesn't get mad easily. She is so patient.

How can I tell her to stay away from me when she is always at home and taking care of our kids? I can't stop her. She has become responsible to our children. Everything they need and want, she grants it even if I don't tell her.

"Miss, one glass of brandy please." A man ordered.

After our bartender prepared it, I handed it to him. And to my surprise, this guy looks familiar. He keeps looking at me like he knows me.

"Wait. Are you Jennie? Remember me? I am Eun-woo." He introduced himself and I remember right away. He was the man who hit me while he's on motorcycle.

"Oh. Yeah. I remember you." I said.

Lisa stared and she smiled at me. But I could see that she is giving a look at this guy too when he asked me if how's my son too.

"Jennie, you know what, this is such a coincidence. Do you know how to dance?" He asked. What a random question.

"Hmmm. No. Why?" I asked. Lisa stood closer to me while she is wiping some glasses.

"I am a film director. Now I have a music video project of a big artist and I need a woman who knows how to dance sexily. Just a short lap dance on a man. Don't get me wrong. This is just for the video." He said.

"And?" I am curious.

"A lot of women auditioned already but their looks don't reach my vision. You are the perfect character for that." He's excited.

"I am sorry. Me? I don't even know how to act. And it's not my thing. I don't even know how to do a lap dance." I said laughing.

"You used to do it to me before." Lisa whispered.

"We were married! This is different in a music video. I can't do it." I am sweating!

"Ooops! We are still married. You are even using my last name, Madam." She said.

"Lisa? Am I right? This is to ask permission from you too if your wife can have a screen test tomorrow?" He asked Lisa.

"We are not together anymore. I have all the right to say no." I said and Lisa just looked down.

"Here's my number and there's an address there of my studio where the VTR will happen tomorrow. Come. Just try. No pressure. Still up to you." He said and smiled.