WITH DANCING STARS

LISA

I am not feeling well for three days now. My head has been aching terribly. My anxiety also knocks in from time to time and I just soak my face in a bowl of cold water with ice cubes in it to somehow make me feel fine. I did not even go to work.

I brought myself back to bed after taking a bath. But before I closed my eyes, my phone beeped.

J: Lis, where are you? You at the office?

L: At home. Why? Is there anything you need, Jen? Tell me. I'll come to you right away.

J: I am so horny.

L: Oh. Where are you now? Can you wait for me like an hour and thirty? I'll just take a nap for a while. I am really feeling so bad right now. Head's been aching three days in a row. :(

J: God. Why did you not tell me? No need to come here.

L: No. I am coming. Wait for me. I am sorry for I will be a little late. But I promise, I will be there, babe.

And I did not get a message from her after that. I felt a little punch in my chest. Yeah. I can't say no to all her needs. I love her. Even if this pains me, I love her! And I want to fill all those emptiness I brought in her life when we were still together.

I won't deny. When she told me she's horny, my body became so hot and I couldn't sleep at all! Damn it! I tried to close my eyes but all I think of is us making love. Remove that from your head, Lisa. It's not right to imagine something like that!

But I just— I just can't stop and I even touched myself under the sheets.

Maybe after this my body can be calm and I'll sleep.

I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her voice is even stuck in my ears. All I think of is Jennie. All of her!

I am already moaning inside my room. Speaking all the pleasures while screaming her name so loud.

And when I'm near my end, the door opened suddenly and I literally heard her startled voice!

"Lisa! Oh my—." Her eyes went big seeing me obviously rubbing myself.

Fuck. I came. I had no choice but to cum on the sheets above me.

I stood up while taking the blanket with me and threw it to the laundry bin. I am sweating!

"I— I am sorry. I am so sorry, Jen. I swear, I tried to stop thinking about you but I couldn't cease from fantasizing. I am really sorry." I am so bothered. She witnessed my lust.

"But that— that was so hot." She said while checking my forehead and my neck.

"Do you have fever?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Wash your hands. I'll prepare soup for you and your medicine. Stay here. I'll go to the kitchen." She strictly ordered and I can't say no.

After thirty minutes, she came back with a tray of water, soup and medicine. She fed me and let me take the medicine.

She gave me a gentle massage until I fell asleep. I did not even notice falling asleep. All I knew before I closed my eyes was I kept falling in love with her.

I woke up being wrapped by her arms. But weird because she's just in a robe. I even felt her nipples on my cheek. God. She has no underwear.

"Jen, you stayed." I said while still yawning.

"I can't leave you. You're sick and no one's going to take care of you. Will you please tell me right away when you are not feeling well next time, Lisa?" She is a bit disappointed of my situation.