THE FIRE IN YOUR EMBRACE

JENNIE

Lisa's actions lately are giving me goosebumps in a good way. I don't know what happened why she suddenly became so sweet to me most of the time. She's even taking care of me and Marcus.

This morning, she told me to prepare some stuff of our son good for a week. I did and still wondering why.

She she's driving while I am checking on Marcus at the back from time to time. Good thing he's asleep. Lisa couldn't stop touching my thigh and kept smiling at me. I really want to ask her now.

"You might be wondering what is happening." But I guess she figured it out.

"Mama Cathy called me the other day. I was so down that time and realized a lot of things. Remember that woman I brought in our place? She also made me realize one thing. When your mother called me, I just cried over the phone and she's listening. Then she invited me to come to her house. We talked. She told me stories about you when you were a kid. She also confronted me about us and I realized that I am such an asshole for hurting you for almost three years now. 

I am really sorry, Jen. I hope it's not yet too late to do my responsibilities to you and Marcus. I promise that I will be there for you anytime from now on. Especially now that we're having a second baby. 

We are heading to your parents' house now and leave Marcus there. They wanted to be with him. We also have to talk about his baptism. I am so sorry. I am such a bad person for not thinking of my child. 

For now, let's have our time together? Let's start, Jen. I am really sorry." Lisa was trying to stop her tears. 

I can't believe she is apologizing and wanting to start all over again. I just held her nape as I moved a little and kissed her cheek. 

"I know you miss traveling to other countries. Someday, we'll travel again the world when the kids learn to walk already." She said.

"All I am missing is you, Lisa." I said and wiped my tears. I am filled with so much joy.

When we arrived, I embraced my family. I missed them so much! They are so happy that we are here. But I felt sad seeing their situation. Our house is not that sturdy, if there comes a storm, it will surely go down. How I wish I can help them someday. 

Before we left, Lisa left my parents a big amount of cash. She also wired an amount to my mother to fix the house. I told her that it's too much but she just kept quiet. My mother wanted to give it back to her but she insisted.

We traveled for another two hours again and we reached this old town here in England. We bought some food to cook and drinks for our two night vacation. 

She drove for another thirty minutes until we reached this beautiful cabin in the middle of the woods and there's a pool. It's a private property owned by one of her co-pilots. 

After we arranged our stuff, Lisa held my hand and we both looked for woods so we can make a bonfire tonight.

We put ourselves to bed and rested for an hour. We just hugged each other and talked. She kept apologizing and every time she speaks to say sorry, I just kiss her so I can instantly see her smile.

We fell asleep. I woke up around six in the evening and prepared our dinner right away. The surrounding is so quiet. She also woke up and helped me in the kitchen. But more of helping me releasing my hots. Because the moment she kissed my neck, I felt so horny and all I want is her to touch me. And she never disappointed me.