HOTEL NIGHTS

JENNIE

Should I still be surprised that I am here with her now entering her hotel room?

She just took off her clothes. She stood in front of me and slowly unbuttoned my blouse. I was like hypnotized and couldn't move. What are you doing to me? Why can't I say no?

I covered my breast but she tenderly slid her hand from my arm going to my back until she reached my bra and unhooked it. She moved closer to my face, kissed my cheek and reached the tip of my ear and licked it.

"We're just going to take a bath." She whispered while her hand is touching my thigh and the other is skimming my butt.  That made me close my eyes and lose my breath again.

She turned the heater on while I am standing under the shower, I don't know what to do. I just took the soap and spread the foam all over my body. She's just staring at me closely, examining every part of me with desire. 

I got conscious so I started to spread some foam too on her body. She is moaning while I touch her. I even felt her thing getting hard on my thighs. 

She held my waist and from there, she kept painting some warmth on my skin. From my breast, down to my abdomen. She reached my butt and pulled me closer to her while she's starting to rub herself on me. 

My lips went dry even if the water flows in our bodies. But her kisses from my neck and down to my nipples made my pussy so wet. She licked my abdomen again while her fingers are tracing some lines on my lower back. 

I took a deep breath when she knelt down and kissed me there below. And without waiting, she started to lick my clit and she goes deeper inside me. She is licking me and I feel like losing all of me because of this sensation. 

I couldn't control it anymore. I held her head and started to grip her hair as her tongue continued to taste me so good. My moans were in sync with her tongue's perfect strokes inside me. I would even pull her head more so she'd go deeper and to my deepest. 

And I felt electrified the moment her thumb rubbed my clit while she's still eating me inside.  It was so fast reaching my orgasm with all my skin and nerves shaking because she's at her best.

We wiped our bodies and I know what's next. I think she's expecting her part. 

She held my hand and sat on the edge of the bed. I am just standing in front of her while caressing her jaw. She kissed my abdomen again while pulling my hand down the sheets. She moved her body back until I found myself kneeling above the bed and in between her legs. 

"I— I don't know how to—. I'm sorry." I was honest to tell her.

"Just do what you think is right. We'll both figure out how good you are then. Just suck me tenderly. Lick me the way you want." She said and instructed me more how to do this.

And I couldn't believe I am sucking her without hesitations. She held my head closer to her so I can take her more. But she is gentle. She is aware that this is my first time doing this. I am not an expert. But she's too aroused. 

"Fuck. Jennie, take me more. I'm near!" Her words were mixing with her groans. 

She was fast to take her thing out and she came on the sheets. 

I stood on the floor while she is lying flat on bed. It was fast but I think that made her knees weak. Again, I had no idea about this before I did it. I just— I just followed what she said.