LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN

JENNIE

Before Lisa and I left their house, something like similar to a drama scene happened. Lisa and Somi were introduce to each other. It was too obvious that Somi is interested to marry her. But Lisa was never afraid to tell them what she wants. She confronted them and told everyone inside the house that she is not tying the knot with Somi and that's because she is getting married with another girl soon.

Madame felt insulted and disappointed. She was apologizing to Somi's family and almost kneeled in shame.

Lisa did not make the scene long. She insisted that we must go.

And here we are driving around London. I am amazed of what I am seeing around. This is such a beautiful place.

She's just quiet the whole time. I did not dare to disturb her silence. I know she is going through something. For sure, she's not over yet on what happened at their house.

We parked outside the hospital. I am wondering why we are here. We did not get out yet as she is releasing her madness. She is so angry right now punching the steering wheel. I just rubbed her back until she calmed down.

We were entering the hospital and I asked her what we're doing here.

"I just want to be sure if I can get you pregnant. I never had myself checked with my condition when it comes to production." She said. And I was like stunned.

I mean, I just went speechless of her plan on making me pregnant. What kind of world I am entering? I am so afraid but I don't know why I just go with the flow. I am more concerned of what she is feeling right now. All came back inside my head, Lisa is so jolly when she's talking to my mother. But when it comes to other people, even to me, she's so cold. Maybe my Mom was the first person to understand her.

We reached her Doctor and I just waited outside the room while she's doing some tests. I took my phone and it really made me realize how poor I am. My phone screen has been cracked for two years already. I hope I can get a new one when I'll have my salary. But still, I have to prioritize in helping my Mom to send money to my Dad who has medication and to my brother who goes to school. I miss them. I really hope to meet them really soon.

I just opened my Facebook and tried searching for Lisa. She's so handsome in her uniform as a pilot. Good choice for a profile picture. The recent post I saw were photos she's tagged in. She's so drunk inside the bar with women. Kissing, dancing and name all the shenanigans you want. These photos were taken four years ago.

After an hour of waiting, she came out and sat beside me.

"I should thank god that no rubber was ripped inside every woman I fucked before." She said. I felt my heartbeat became faster. I'm afraid. Shoot! We did not use protection last night and she came inside me. I'm dead.

We stood up and walked through another ward. I thought we're going back to the car already but I was wrong.

"I have to visit another one." She said while walking.

"And this is for?" I am already curious.

She just looked down while gently slapping her chest. Wait. I don't get it.

We reached this door and I read the Doctor's specialization.

Cardiologist.

That means he's a physician for the heart, right?

Lisa let me join her inside. I was listening to them the whole time and after a forty five minute talk, I somehow understood what's going on inside her.