ELEVEN FIFTY EIGHT

JENNIE

We arrived at the house around ten in the evening and everyone is already asleep. I wanted to ask my mother if where can I get a cake for delivery at this hour but the light in her room is already off. Well, I heard Rosé mentioned this morning that Lisa is going to turn twenty two tomorrow. That means, it's her birthday in two hours.

I don't know what to do. I tried looking at my phone for some bakeshops but most of them are already close. And when I saw the prices, I don't think my cash will be enough to pay.

I went to the kitchen and checked some stocks. I found a ready to eat cupcake in a pack. I looked for a candle from the drawers and I am lucky to find a small one.

I took a bath first and changed to my sleeping dress. After I prepared myself, I lit the candle and went to Lisa's room. How I wish she's still awake. 

I slowly opened the door and I found her sleeping already. I checked the time and it's already 11:58. I sat on the bed next to her and waited for a minute. 

I held her jaw and gently rubbed it with my thumb. She moved a little but still sleeping soundly.

I softly kissed her lips and she opened her eyes.

"Happy birthday!" She moved her body up and leaned on the headboard.

I saw a little smile on her face seeing this cupcake.

"Make a wish." She closed her eyes and I am just staring at her pretty face. 

She blew her cupcake, took it from me and placed it on the side table.

"I am sorry. I don't have enough money to buy you a big cake." I said shyly and looked down.

She held my chin up and we're like in a staring game.

"Thank you." She said.

And the way she thanked me with her bedroom voice just made me pull her shorts down and my knees kneel on the sides of her thighs. I took off her shirt so fast.

We're both panting.

I took off my silky dress too and held her nape. We looked at each other like it's our first time to have sex.

I rubbed myself on her and I felt how instantly she became hard. I'm wet. She makes me wet really fast. She held my waist tighter when I kissed her cheek. I never thought I'd make the first move. But here I am now, licking her neck and she is moaning so good. I pushed her shoulder a little so I can kiss her chest. And surprisingly, I reached her abdomen and that made her whine more. 

I went back to her lips and inserted my tongue inside her mouth, licking all of her and sucking more. While doing it, I slowly moved my body swaying like I'm the sexiest. Her hand traveled from my nape down to my butt. She held it tighter when I started rubbing her thing and put inside me. 

"Uhh. Fuck. Jennie, this so hot." She whispered.

"I know. I love you." I said.

Wait. Why did I say that?

Her stare while I am thrusting above her is like fire that burns this passion and keeps us going.

I pushed her upper body down because I had this eagerness to lick her chest again. And not only that, I found myself licking her nipple and she moaned at her best.

"God! Mmm. So fucking good!" She's too loud.

I pulled her up and wrapped her neck. She began sucking my breasts and licking every skin of mine she could reach.