CLOSER DISTANCE

JENNIE

She smirked after drinking the water. 

She placed the glass down the counter and kept whistling a song. I couldn't move my feet while she's approaching me.

"Look how much the world loves me, Jennie. The woman that has been hiding from me, not answering my messages and calls and wants to stay away from me is just right within my reach now." She said while taking little steps towards me. 

I looked at her and got surprised when her eyes filled with fire and ice are already so close to me.

She kept humming a song while breathing next to my skin. She brushes her lips from my ear going to my neck.

God. My nipples became hard. And I felt how she gently sucked it. I was about to take a step back but she held my waist and pulled me closer to her. 

"My room's at the second floor on the left. Follow me if you don't want me to scream here crazily." She whispered and my heart is confusedly racing.

You are already making me literally crazy, Lisa! Ugh!

It took a while for me to walk. I don't know what to do. I missed her. 

My legs were shaking while I'm walking slowly towards her room. 

When I opened her door, I am mesmerized of how inviting the dimness of her room is. She's already half-naked with her boxers on. 

She pinned me on the wall. I could not escape at all because she is already gripping my waist while her other hand held my jaw. She kissed me with tenderness but her eyes looked so wild. 

"Lisa, let's talk. We—we can't do this from now on." I said stuttering.

But she kissed me more and took advantage of my short night dress. Her hand is already inside my underwear. And there, her finger is already rubbing my wet center. How can you do this, Lisa?

She kept doing her drill and when her lips bit the strap of my clothes going down my shoulder, I gently pushed her away. But her hold is too strong.

"Lisa, stop." I tried.

But I moaned when she held my right thigh wrapping her waist while her finger is still inside me.

"Stop? You're so wet, Jennie. Are you sure you want to stop? What are we going to do about this, huh?" Her voice is so sexy. Strange but sexy.

"Lisa, Madame told me to stay away from you. I must follow her order." I said.

But she ignored my words and just put her thing inside me slowly. 

"Now tell me to stop, Jennie. Convince me to stop." She whispered when she went deeper inside me. Her thrust is really like a rope that ties me around her. She is so good at this and I couldn't do anything about it anymore. I'm trapped. 

She carried me and made me sit on the counter side table at the corner of her room. She held my thighs so tight and went inside me again. I'm putting all the force I have when I wrapped my arms around her neck because she is fucking me roughly. Hard and fast that I could not even make my breathing flow normally.

She was not contented. She brought me in bed and let me kneel on the sheets. I held tight on the headboard because she is really becoming aggressive. She moved my legs wider and slid her thing inside me. It was abrupt but undeniably the best because I am so wet too. My knees couldn't fight anymore. My chest dropped flat on bed and she continued knocking me inside while caressing my breasts. I could feel her warm chest on my back.