53. Miss you more.

"Are you sure?" Rose asked, from behind me.

I clenched my jaw to hold back the tears, while looking out of the huge sliding doors to the balcony of our room.

"Yes. I'm sure." I shrugged. "Why'd you ask?"

"Because I don't want to leave you alone," she said. I heard her little footsteps moving closer. "I can still stay if you want."

"You're worrying too much, Rosie Posie," I said, letting out a chuckle, despite my pathetic teary self.

She sighed.
"Levi-"

"Dinner!" Josiah sang, knocking on our door while walking by.

Blinking the tears away, I turned around and grabbed her hand quickly.

Pulling her with me to the kitchen while trying not to tear up again was a hard task. This had left me more emotional than I had imagined.

I went to sit at my usual seat beside Asher and Rose took her seat between Josiah and Damien.

"Thanks," I muttered when the food was put before me.

"Josiah and I are going on a little trip. We'll be back by Wednesday," Jayden said, looking at Lucian for approval.

"Leaving tomorrow?" Lucian asked, to which the twins nodded together.

My grip on the fork tightened. It's friday so Rose is going on that camp tomorrow. The twins are going on a trip.

Worst of all, Asher is going on a business trip to Russia.

"Why are you all going somewhere at the same time?" I looked up at Josiah. His gaze flicked to my left for a millisecond, before returning back to me.

"Just felt like going now." He shrugged.

"Hm," I said, stabbing my food rather harshly. "That's good. Aren't you going anywhere, Dex?"

Damien didn't answer, instead Asher spoke.

Asher cleared his throat.
"He's leaving day after tomorrow for-" I cut him off.

"Work," I said, quietly. "I get it."

"Lucian will be here, sweetheart," Asher said, soothingly.

"Okay," I said. I shrugged and started eating again, acting as unbothered as I could.

It was silent. Completely silent except for the clinking of forks on the plates.

'Everyone needs a break from you.'

They just have work.

'All of them at once?'

I slowed down my chewing.
Rose leaving was something I could deal with. She loved these camps and was really happy about it.

But Asher leaving for so long made me shudder. I don't know. Maybe it's separation anxiety. But I was getting a little too anxious about him being away.

And when I thought it'd be okay because the others would be here, to make me not feel Asher's absence, the twins decided to leave for a trip.

I don't know why they're all leaving together.

It'll just be Lucian and I for three days.

I was honestly dreading this. Like really really dreading. I don't want to be here in an almost empty mansion. The feeling of loneliness was creeping inside slowly, clawing at me from the inside.

And none of them had even left yet.

"Bunny?"

"Yes?" I asked, turning my head to face Asher.