75 #AM ALL YOURS

THIRD PERSON'S POV

In the morning Jimin woke up rather lazy, and weak he cant move a muscle. The five months seem to be feeling like mine months or maybe he's ready to..."nope four months to go it's too early for you angels to come yet so hang in there" he says caressing as his head leaned on the head board, he remembered how Dae was worried before he left so he decided to call him and see how it was going in the lab.

"Hey Dae should we be worried?" Is the first thing he asked, Dae chuckled "Dont you ever dare try to worry, I dont want my grand kids come out premature" he deadpans as Jimin chuckles "Ok dad....." plays along "Don't worry Chim, the underground lab wasn't affected so its all good no need to worry I just have to finish a few things, how are you anyways?" He asks "well....am good" he lied "your voice says otherwise, are you still in bed? Your unable to wake right?" 'how does he know everything?' Jimin thinks "are you a spy or something?" He asks wide eyed "I treated and cared for you long enough to know, besides this with month wont be easy, oh wait let me tell Jungkook to help you out" before Dae could hang up Jimin stopped him "wait....I think I have troubled him enough" Dae could only sigh 'these love birds'....

"See Jimin dont you see he has an effect on you the more you push him away the worse your condition will get, the babies are adapting to his touch dont push him away atleast for this week, If you dont want that then am coming back this instant" Dae smirk on the other side of the phone knowing pretty well Jimin won't agree "no....don't, fine I agree with you then take care" "you too" and like that he hang up. "now how to stand up" he tried to get up but it felt the whole weight was on him heavier than he can imagine "sighh...I can't" he leaned back sighing in fraustration.

....

Jungkook had woke up with only one thought in mind "Jimin...I wonder if he woke up fine?" He asks no one in particular. Waking up very early he freshen up and heads to the kitchen "he will love this" he smiles having an idea of what he wants to make.

Thirty minutes later when he was done he placed everything on the tray and went out to check on Jimin, he thought he must wake up and might be on the living room but to his dismay he wasnt there "is he ok?" he wasn't going to think twice before coming in, "Angel..." he called from outside as he knocked on the door, getting no reply he opened and peeked in only to see how Jimin was struggling to wake up "sigh....I can't...I can't...." Jimin says as his eyes were getting glossy, this sight broke Jungkook's heart 'he must be struggling alot' he thinks as he straighten up "Dont worry I will be your support" he tells himself and decided to knock again, this time round Jimin heard and he sits back wiping away the tears at the corners of his eyes "come in" all this Jungkook saw and even felt more broken as the other hides his pain this made Jungkook even more determined to do anything to make this angel happy.

He comes in the room and takes a sit beside Jimin on the bed itself "how are you feeling angel" the concern in his voice was pretty visible to Jimin, he just smiles "am feeling good" Jungkook knew he was lying, he held his hands and gave it a gentle squeeze "Angel you don't have to hide it from me, I know how much your struggling it must really hard, but you know what trust me I will always be here to support you no matter what give me a chance to do so" Jungkook honestly says and a tear finally slips from Jimin's eyes, he can't hide from Jungkook can he? They are soulmates that would be pretty impossible and he knows it, with a pad of his thumb he gently wipes away the tear "Your more beautiful when you smile" Jungkook makes a funny bunny face which made Jimin instantly smile "oh stop it you look funny" Jimin falls in a laughter that he couldn't hold and Jungkook smiles in victory "Yes I made you laugh" he beams in happiness 'that's why I love you then and now' Jimin continues to glance at Jungkook as all his fraustration disappeared as if it wasnt there earlier. He couldnt stop himself than hug Jungkook's arm which startled the other making his heart skip a beat "sorry I can only half hug you" Jimin says innocently and Jungkook can't help than chuckle "I still like it" he hugs back.....through the opened door someone couldn't stop taking pictures "this scene only happens once I would be glad to keep it" Namjoon says taking more pictures.

Jungkook helps Jimin to sit and tells him to wait, he goes back to take the tray which he had earlier "Hyung breakfast is ready you can help yourself" he walks back to Jimin's room "wow so determined" Namjoon smirks.

Jungkook the gentleman man he is, place the tray infront of Jimin "Wow American breakfast" Jimin beams as Jungkook still has doubts "am not sure if it's good enough" he says nervously because he wants the other to enjoy and doesn't want to mess up "your cooking is the best" Jimin says unknowingly "you can't know that" Jimin looks up "ofcourse you are now I want to taste this heaven" Jungkook blushes "but on one condition" Jungkook looks at him confused "anything for you" Jimin smiles "let's eat together" he smiles "Anything for angel, but am feeding you" what could be the best morning breakfast than this...

Jungkook continues to feed Jimin as the other does the same too, when done Jungkook clears everything and sets his clothes "time for refresh" Jungkook was serious with helping Jimin, setting up his bath, his clothes and standing outside like a guard Incase of anything "Jungkook am done" Jimin says from inside the tub.

Holding the towel open he wrapped it around Jimin like a kid, he doesnt mind to be pampered and Jungkook doesn't mind to do it for him. Jungkook carries him bridal style and place him on the bed just like a kid.

"Kookie there is no need for doing all this I don't want to tire you" Jimin was looking really innocent in the eyes of Jungkook, he knelt to his level pushing back his wet hair, "am going to do everything and anything for my angel *cough*...I mean for you....as long as am here am all yours" Jimin's heart felt like exploding "now show me that eye smile I love to see" and he did, seems Jungkook doesn't have any second thoughts of what he says around Jimin_ah these days....

Slowly and carefully he applied the oil onto his back and giving him a nice massage on his shoulder blades, Jimin seems to lean into his touch "like it?" Jungkook asks "I ..love it" he replies groaning in satisfaction as Jungkook continues with the free service. When done he helps him in his clothes and Jimin wasn't even slightly ashamed to be naked infront of him like what would he really do, nothing... besides he already saw him before *wink*.....

As usual he helps him to the living room, doing everything for him, being with him 24/7 making sure he doesn't have to struggle with anything. Namjoon helps in making lunch and dinner, Jungkook as always helps him to take a walk and then brings him back home, eat dinner take rest, but today's night wasn't going well with Jimin as the pain came back suddenly at the Wrong time.

It was almost midnight when everyone was already sleep, Jimin continues to shift sides to sides feeling like his body is on fire, "ahhhh" he screams in his pillow so as not to disturb the others, tears stream on his already wet cheeks, the pain was doubled and it hurts like hell.

"Jun...Jungkook....."

"Jung...koook...."

Jungkook wakes up with a sudden jerk "did you hear Jimin's voice?" He asks confused Namjoon "no...." He says going back to sleep "he's not ok" before Namjoon could say anything Jungkook already headed to Jimin's room. As if the two were somehow connected he was right his angel was not ok...

"JIMIN....." he calls out in horror seeing Jimin's wet face as his small hands clutch onto the bedsheets almost ripping them in pieces "Jung...Kook....it.....hurts....." Jimin's voice was full of pain, Jungkook ran to him and knelt on his knees "Angel....." He called but at that Instant the other passed out making Jungkook panic more.....

*

*

just few more chapters and we open up the sequel

let me hope your liking this.......

i miss your comments, sigh.....

BORAHE