44 #GOTCHA

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Tae is getting a break from work he has an hour for rest but somebody decided to wait for him claiming he wanted explanations and so now they got one of the table now facing each other Hobi folding his hands waiting for explanations or.....his beautiful voice?....

And Tae took a sit opposite him finally looking up only to be met with the beautiful smile he ever seen so bright than the sun he could feel it burn his soul and he loves the feeling. Hobi doesn't look angry that he is trying to take Jin's phone and do something bad his eyes could tell he had no bad intentions but he wants to know his point of view. Starring at each other which seemed to be like ages with everyone's mind thinking 'so cute, beautiful ocean eyes' Hobi's thought 'i definitely love his smile' Tae's thought.

Finally Tae broke the silence "uhmm just to assure you, i don't have bad intentions" he starts explain while Hobi just smiles listening to the angelic voice he can't even tell what he is saying sounds like music to his ears 'focus' he try his best to listen while Tae continues to explain "i just wanted a contact" he says and Hobi looks to be more curious "whose exactly?" he asks calmly "w..well" he was hesitant if he should tell him or not and that didn't go unnoticed "you can trust me" he assures him and next thing Tae did almost made the older have a heart attack.

Tae looks around for any suspicious person and Hobi looks dumbfounded already just looking at him with questionable gaze he wants to ask if he was scared or no but he sits still his gaze not leaving the older, and suddenly he stands up and sits closer to him bodies already touching 'so close' his mind screamed while he felt very hot [A/N:don't think dirty]. Tae was really serious because this is a very important and delicate topic he is not even sure if he should tell him or not but one thing for sure he knows Hobi can be trusted though they don't know each other but as i said they feel the others intentions too.

"I wanted Jimin's contact" he replies in a whisper "what you know Ji....." Tae hold his mouth close with his palm "not so loud" he whisper yelled and the other he is sure is waiting for his death his poor heart is just ready to burst anytime, Tae could feel the soft lips and it's warmth on his palm 'i wonder how it will feel on mine, stop it Tae' he mentally facepalm for his thoughts realizing what he did he removed his palm then look down "sorry,don't be too loud" he repeats and Hobi nods and the whispers continue....

"But why you need his number?" he asks "Am his best friend"Tae answers with sincerity "wait...." Hobi looks at him with wide eyes "you're Tae?" he asks in excitement "yes how do you know my name?" Tae asks back in amazement he can't believe his crush *coughs*...Hobi knows his name "well ever since we found Jimin he never talks about anyone only his Tae, his only family member, we could feel his sadness while he talks about it" Hobi explains as Tae feels a pang in his chest his eyes already tearing "he does?" he asks with a cracked voice which of course the older realizes.

"Yeah, no day he never fails to mention your name in fact he's been looking for you now that you're here why don't you meet him" Hobi suggests happily but Tae only frown more "what?" the older asks "i can't yet show myself he will be in more danger you know what am talking about" of course they all know about it "i understand Tae it must be painful to be near your family but feels so far i hope you meet soon you don't know how much he misses you" he smiles "yeah i hope so and i miss him too but promise no one should know about this" Tae gives him one of those puppy looks and Hobi is already melting he holds his hand "i promise, how about a proper introduction?" he asks "i dont mind" Tae says and Hobi holds his hand out "Am Hoseok call me Hobi nice to meet you Tae" he smiles and Tae shakes his hand "Am Taehyung call me Tae nice to meet you too Hobi hyung if you dont mind me calling you that" he says "i definitely dont mind". "Well my break is almost done i need to work" he says standing up "but you haven't eat anything, sorry i waste your time" Hobi says feeling guilty "No it's ok am good and you didn't waste my time it was worth it" he assures him "well let's hangout more next time" Tae nods then heads to continue with his work and Hobi leaves after waving goodbye to his hyung 'what's with these two?' Jin asks himself as he's been watching them for an hour now "here" he hands Tae some food "uhm...am good" he tries to defend himself "eat or i feed you myself" no one wins an argument with Jin so he eats it up like a good boy.

JIMIN'S POV

Looking at the message i already understand it, i still remember when Jungkook was angry he was able to bring himself out, i think i should trigger his emotions so they will be stronger than ever it's the only way to defeat it. But how.....'think think' i rub my nape in deep thought i was startled when Jungkook started talking "Hey honey how about we finish what we had started" he says to Rose which is already getting on my nerves 'why is she still here' i sigh in frustration but i get an idea 'jealousy i have to make him jealous yes!' i nod and look at Taemin who looks at me in confusion then walk towards him and lean in "play along" i whisper and he nods.

I throw my arm around his shoulders "how about we have some fun since it will be only us?" i ask him and wink while i eye Rose who seemed to like the idea of being left alone with Jungkook 'in your dreams' i smirk at my own thoughts "yes and we will do a lot you know what i mean" he wiggled his right brow now i was the one shocked 'definitely not innocent' i conclude. "Then let's head upstairs to my room" i suggest grinning then peep to Jungkook 'he seems unfazed let me see if you will ignore this' and then we head upstairs as i held Taemin's wrist but hide in somewhere to listen to the conversation.

"Honey since we are alone...let's do our thing" i hear her say "come let's gooo" she wines 'what are you 5?' such a disbelief "what are they going to do upstairs alone?" he asks "anything fun now let's go" she pulls him in but he doesn't move "no i want to know what they're up to" he says his voice spitting jealousy 'it's working' and we quickly ran up........

It happened so fast....i slipped on the clothe which i left on the floor and landed ontop of Taemin on the bed we have no time to think Jungkook is almost on the door so i don't move and it hit me 'good timing' i hear Jungkook's footsteps coming in and i lean on Taemin's sides but the point Jungkook was standing it seemed like i was kissing him.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!!" he screams as i get down from Taemin "what does it look like?" i ask sarcastically but this made him even madder and started panting hard, he was sweating he got on the floor holding his head "urggghh.." he screamed in pain but i can't interfere it might affect the process so i watch almost feeling his pain...........later he stands upright and looks at me the familiar eyes which were my favorite to look at but...they are sad as a tear escaped "K..Kookie" i try to call him but he seemed to have felt hurt 'did i hurt him?' i try to think but he just turn around and disappeared just like that never looking back and through the window i see the black car take off in unusual speed 'that's not how it should've happen' i facepalm mentally ...............'oh no he thinks i made all that acting for real, i guess the one to take the acting was long gone and Jungkook had to witness it' i clutch to my hair this is so messed up....I run downstairs in the verge of tears where i almost bump into Jin cause of my blurry vision "what is wrong dear?" he ask as i can't help it than cry more on his shoulders "you can talk to me" he pat my back.......

NOT SURE IF I MADE SENSE HERE

WANNA READ MORE CHECK IT OUT ON WEBNOVEL