22 #THE SHIP

Swimming through the coral reefs looking around to make sure no one is following, the four swam rather carefully because their wicked king had eyes everywhere, well he's a spy pro no one can beat him at that so selfish.

Mark starring in an awe he couldn't help admire the corals it was so amazing, bright coloured and alluring on how beautiful it was. "Doc stop twirling around you making us dizzy you know" Tae fakely whined "Oh c'mon what is with the formalities drop them already only call me Mark and I can't stop admiring this coral it's the most amazing thing I have ever seen oh what's that?" Mark asked nearing to touch the coral but Dae stopped him before he could touch it "I wouldn't touch that if I were you" Dae warned "Why?" Mark asked still eyes kept on the coral "It has the Palytoxin" Dae answered not explaining much to the fellow he must know what a toxin that was "I have read about it but we never came across it how could you tell from the many different corals it's surrounded with?" he asked "Many years in the sea why can't I tell" Dae asked back and Mark nodded getting the point and continued to head to the dark cave.

"Umm I can't see anything here only weeds I guess" Lisa said not getting why they are there when nothing is there. "Yeah Tae I don't see anything" Dae added "Me too". Tae only grinned now surely confirmed no one could find the hideout. "Everybody look around this is top secret" Tae said looking around to make sure no one is spying on them. After a few minutes of checking they waited for the big surprise but the younger was loving to test their patience. "Ok am getting impatient here" Mark groaned. "Ok in one two three" by three Tae pulled down the weeds only to be met with a very big ship some parts were severly damaged but not enough to not repair it. "My baby" Mark shouted and hugging his ship sarcastically this made the others roll their eyes "so dramatic" The three said together but the doc still hugged his baby oh how much he missed him. "it took me forever to build him oh how much I adore him" he said proudly but to the others this sounded funny to deaf ears.

"When you got attacked your ship was struck that explains the loose wires so what do you think can it be prepared?" Tae asked getting excited "Fortunately yes it was damaged much from the inside since I see no water has gone through it" Mark explained making Tae' s eyes lit with hope how excited he was that finally he's gonna be out of there.

"Ok here is the plan since to repair it we have to be inside but am not sure in this state we can get in" Mark seemed rather disappointed but Tae whom they didn't notice was more of disappointed than him. "Finally am going to test my chemicals" Dae spoke and smiling as if it was the best thing he ever said "how is it supposed to help is?" Lisa replied to him.

"I knew we are gonna come this far so I made something rather interesting" he looked back at them "Am in" Tae hurriedly said "I trust you Dae I know you've got the plan for this so tell us" He was so impatient. Dae formed some bubbles but they were pink in colour "hold them don't pop them yet" he warned giving one to Lisa and Tae "how about Mark?" he asked "since he took the chemicals it's temporary once he is out of water he will change and vise versa not until the chemicals wear off from his system" he explained and they nodded. "Wait how long will it have effect?" Lisa asked the most important question which they had all forgot "Oh yeah I forgot it's limited in about some two hours" they nodded.

The ship didn't have water from the inside how is that even possible, well Mark had well built the ship that only the entrance can bring in water of when severly damaged but during the attack Mark had pressed the emergency button which sealed everything with the metal from inside so it was still good as new making their work easier.

"Ready guys?" Mark asked "Born ready" Tae answered Lisa and Dae nodded. "Now the bubbles put in your mouth and pop them" Dae said to the two and did that exactly. Mark pressed some complicated digits on the window screen only he knows what he's doing "how comes I never seen that before?" Tae asked confused "it's an emergency entrance only I knew where it was" he proudly answered.

The door opened and instantly got filled up

with water, they swam in and the door closed. It was like an elevator which took them up the ship but Mark was almost bursting in laughter when he saw the reaction of Tae and Lisa they were definitely dumbfounded to the giddy feeling in the elevator but Dae never reacted it seemed like he knew what was happening which made Mark question himself if Dae knew something they don't know.

When the doors opened all the water drained out and all fell to the ground they can't stand with a tail. In some seconds they all got legs where Mark quickly went to take the extra clothes which he had and covered themselves. Tae, Lisa and Dae were still on the ground all naked surprised having legs. Mark gave them some clothes which they looked at confused. "Oh, this is how you wear" after a small demo they were now in clothes, time to walk "this is gonna take a while" Mark said and approaching to help them.

Few painful moments later.....

"Stop laughing" Lisa complained. Mark could stop laughing looking at the two who were acting like babies who started to walk it was so hilarious watching them try to walk but fall in the end but it took a few minutes before they can walk except Dae he learned quickly 'll let's say he already knew how?' Mark couldn't stop himself from asking that Dae was really something or is he hiding something. "Wow Dae how did you learn so quickly? it's like you already knew" Tae pointed out which made Dae swallow hard as if he he were caught red handed "I.. .i..its" but Lisa cut him off when she asked "What is this?" she was holding something tiny on her finger which made Mark's eyes sparkle "it's the tracker Lan gave me, oh my assistant" he added when the others looked confused. They all headed to see the tracker and Dae sighed in relief guess he won't have to answer the questions.

BACK TO LAND. LAN'S POV.

After days of looking through the patient's records he could not believe it. Looking through the body x-ray it was definitely not a human looking on how he had tail not leg bones how was it possible but when you look at it he and the doctor were on the search for mermaids so it's no surprise at all. what is surprising is how is a mermaid on land. "Am going to look for him by hook or crook I need to find out about him he's special I need him" he said nodding hopefully "I wonder where he might be?" he asked himself but a notification pop on his laptop screen "Upcoming concert 'BTS" he read and there was a picture "oh he was there too with, they are having a concert I will attend it it's the only way to meet him" he planned but there was a beep and a red alert "this is the tracker I have to d...." he cut himself before he could finish "Is Mark alive" he shouted. If he only knew that someone else was watching everything he is doing.