29 #THE PORTAL

HANGUL SEA...

TAE'S POV

Everyday we made it to the ship to give it a repair i actually learnt a lot about ships mostly how to repair it. Yeah the ship had a lot of human things but Dr.Mark taught me what they were and what others were used for. He told me how the life on the surface is, he said it ain't easy if you want to survive hard work always first but worth it. I also got to know about him and his life at least a bit of it because most times we are always busy.

The plan was that Dae will have to work on those chemicals which will turn us from fish to human, Dr.Mark his part was done, Lisa had to look out for us so that we weren't stalked or something and me....only i know what my part is i knew they will disagree for my well being but being the King's trusted soldier wasn't for nothing. I always imagined this every time and today i wont be just imagining it i will do it, i know its hard and nearly impossible but am ready for this.....'to kill the king'

The three were in the cave only waiting for me to depart, they have no idea what am really up to. I got Dae to teach how to make some dangerous chemicals he did ask and i only replied "just in case" and it was true. All that time i managed to make the dangerous chemical that can kill you in seconds and were already planted everywhere with a time limit so at this point i only got two hours before the chemical sprouts.

Right now am sneaking into the palace with many guards around its nearly impossible not to be noticed and i was right "Hey Tae what are doing?" one guard asked me, looking up i met with those familiar jealous eyes "Can't you tell Lucas?" i sassed "Sneaking around? yes i can tell" he glared at me "It's none of your business" i spat swimming forward. He still had his back and when i looked at him i could tell he's mind linking with the king. Everyone had that ability, seeming he will spoil my plan i turned back picking up a log which lay there before, i hit him hard and he blacked out "serves you right" i huffed.

The shells were blownend alerting there was an intruder 'Dang it' i cursed, Luca is spoiling my plan? i smirked knowing perfectly well what i am up to. I was heading to the king's throne, dont ask why am still there instead of running?... well you will find out later. The more i stepped forward it felt oddly. It was very silent no guard around and the king himself just as i expected. I stood looking around before the throne span around with the king sitting there already shamelessly smirking and the guards appearing from nowhere 'great' i thought still with that smile.

"surprise....surprise..." he chuckled "Hold him" he ordered and they did as told i didn't protest at all "what giving up already?" i glared at him disgustingly and i still didn't say a word only waiting for that moment "what suddenly don't know how to speak" he spat still i remained silent which was getting on his nerves "Teach him a lesson" he ordered and with that around four guards start to hit me using the broken shells onto my skin making cuts staining the water with blue. One got the octopus ink making contact with my eyes "ahhhhhhhh" i screamed feeling the burn on my eyes. The ink only gives you a burn but after few seconds it disappears but long contact may make you blind.

"Still not gonna talk?" he asked swimming forward "well maybe after hearing this you will speak" he started "i know what you have been up to since then until now, i know you saved the doctor, i know you repaired that ship, i know the cave where you have been having secret meetings, i know all about the four of you. What did you think that am stupid and wouldn't know everything. Hmm..its such a loss we are gonna loose a strong and charismatic soldier well i gave you your chance and you blew it away so its partially your fault" he explained i was shocked but didn't show it he can't see me weak. At this point i knew we had to follow the other plan, so i mind linked the three at ago 'PLAN B' am sure they got the point.

"Are you done?" i asked uninterested and he narrowed his eyes at me "well is that all you know then i guess its my turn to explain" i asked smirking while he became confused "Did you know it's also my plan to be here like this? actually all this has been planned. I made sure Luca gave you the message i knew you would be here this is going to be fun" i chuckled as he clenched his jaw in annoyance "What's wrong with that face? i haven't said it all" he glared at me ooh how i love seeing him fail. "i never really worked for you, all the act was to get onto your good side and it worked....hahhah" i laugh loudly and in a fit of range he hit my head with the trident forming a scratch on my forehead.

"How dare you!" he shout hitting me again until i was on the ground "but it all ends today" he said mind linking and seconds later glared at me but i only smirk "You are right about one thing, it all ends now" with that i stood up face to face with him before i muttered "pooof!!" opening and closing my fingers dramatically. Seconds later the soldiers were coughing throats all dry and falling to the ground. He looked shocked "what have you did?" he screamed "poisoned" i replied sarcastically he looked around occupied and i got a chance to swim away closing the doors so no one comes in or out. He couldn't even knock on the door in knew he already inhaled the scent making him weak but as far as i know him he's a hard nut to crack.

..................

"Are you guys ok?" i asked the three panting hard as it was not easy to make it out there i already felt weak i guess i inhaled the gas. "Uhmmm we have a problem" Lisa said nervously and looking back at the ship it was all destroyed the hard work all in vain "They are many and we can't fight them" Dae said panting hard "What do we do we don't have a choice" Mark added but something hit me "no we still have a chance to make it out of here to the surface" i smiled but they looked confused. I didn't know why but i felt it was ok to try it... its better than staying here getting killed. "everyone swim to the portal" i said swimming away leaving no room for argument. (a/n_Portal_the same black hole where Jimin was thrown as a punishment_chapter 2)

As we reached the guards were standing far from the portal not near it i guess they don't even know why we came here in the first place. the portal was in between us and the soldiers and at that point the King came from behind looking all weak i guess the chemical got him real good he looked miserable "tell me the antidote....and i will spare you life" he more like whispered he didn't have the energy to say it loud but i only smirked mind linking the three and looked at me with wide eyes as they shook their heads but i know what i was talking about.

I looked at the king and smirked, i march forward and kill around 10soldiers i know they cant kill me because only i know the antidote but i start to feel weak too the poison is spreading in my system 'you are poisoned we have to get you outta of here' Dae said in my mind 'i estimated the time don't worry' i replied 'on a count of three you all jump' they were hestating about it but they can't change my mind without wasting time i counted '1....2....3.....JUMP!' i more like screamed and it was Lisa first, Mark then Dae who first looked at me before jumping too. I already mind linked them that i will follow them after a few seconds i could no longer feel them just like Jimin by that time.

I looked at the king who was more like pleading "i will give you all the riches you desire just anything you desire everything....." he pleaded finally losing his strength "Do you know what i want?" i asked approaching the black hole "what is it anything you desire.. tell me" i looked up "i. want.you.to.DIE" i said every word with each step and jumped only to hear him scream "nooooooo" and i disappeared too 'serves him right' i thought.