11 #FAMILY

After months now Jimin has learnt very many things after nightmare they had with Jimin asking every fucking time this and that, they were tired and decided to give him extra lessons after they realized Jimin had no idea about earth like he was hit by amnesia really had that he forget about earth thats what they thought about Jimin. Since the boys agreed to find about Jimin and help him, they decided to teach him most of the things and making him comfortable around them and they sure didn't fail Jimin felt he got the friends he never had and he doesn't know how to thank them he is really great full and thankful for he now finds earth friendly.

"So guys i want to tell you what really happened to my parents and how i ended up...i guess here" he smiles a sad smile. Everyone looked at him now all focused sitting in the living room they were really curious because now the police failed to find anything about him. Jimin had sat between Jin and Jungkook opposite was Namjoon between Suga and Hobi now all looking at him.

"As a family we were very happy one day my mom and dad had to run an errand somewhere but they..." he hesitated "they disappeared just like that" he shrugged while Jin squeezed his hand lightly and smiled sadly "from there on i had the responsibility big one but it was easy after our closest friend to my parents helped me out alot and i considered him family and i was again happy with my best-friend beside me everything was ok" he laughed remembering the good times with his bestfriend. "but unfortunately it was all a lie the person i considered family was actually our greatest enemy he made my parents disappear" he clenched his fists his eyes showing pure anger now and they all noticed it. "umm..Jimin its..." Jungkook tried to let him know its ok to stop. "No kookie let me finish" he smiled a bit to let him know it was fine.

"because he was greedy, yeah we had loads you know but for us he spent all his life time with us little did we know he had his other motives and there the bastard set me up and then attacked us but he made sure it looked like me attacking my own people and before i knew it i found myself locked up and there he was telling everyone how bad i was, i was never given chance to explain myself and i was beaten up that i could nolonger talk and i thought i would die then..." tears threatened to spill "then Kookie you f..found m...me" tears streamed on his pink cheeks "i thought i was dead i could not believe someone out there would save me" he wiped the tears which were still spilling "your my saviour Kookie i owe you one and even you guys didn't know you will take in without even questioning me as who i was am really great full you are like my family now i love you and i mean it" he cried more Jin's tears automatically spills and he quickly hug Jimin

me" tears streamed on his pink cheeks "i thought i was dead i could not believe someone out there would save me" he wiped the tears which were still spilling "your my saviour Kookie i owe you one and even you guys didn't know you will take in with...

and Jungkook too joined them. Namjoon, Hobi, and Suga were really touched and also woke up quickly to hug Jimin but before Suga could join he got a message from his phone when he looked up his phone he became annoyed "ah..guys i gotta go" he said leaving "Everything okay?" Namjoon asked "its ok don't worry" Jimin glanced at him and he could sense worry and danger through those eyes. "ok be careful" Jungkook said and he ran away and ofcourse continued to hug Jimin asssuring him they are all there for him.

"whenever you want someone to talk to Jimin you know where to find me cutey got it?" Jin assured Jimin and nodded hugging him again. "And if you ever need some advice i will be there" Namjoon pat on his shoulders "you said am your sunshine when you need hope i will give it to you" Hobi laughed with him making him smile "now thats what i wanna see" he added hugging him again "you know angel whenever you feel lonely i will be there, i will be be more than your saviour i will be your gurdian angel" Jungkook said looking straight in Jimin's eyes honesty through his eyes which made Jimin to feel loved and flattered he quickly hugged Jungkook and cried on his shoulder all feeling joy with these wonderful people. "awwwwww" the three said looking at the sight infront of them making the two pull away and blush more.

It may have been just months but to Jimin it felt more than that he saw through them all that they really meant whatever they said he felt it and feeling being loved was one the things one could ask for he couldn't want more than that. But one thing Jimin felt was Suga was acting weird he could sense that something was off and when he looked in his eyes he could feel it and he was worried but he gave himself a time limit when Suga isn't back yet he will have to do something about it.

LIKE

SHARE

COMMENT

BORAHE ARMY