10 #SILLY JIMIN

Jungkook and Jimin had come back from shopping and as soon as he saw the couch to view he dropped everything and flopped onto the couched sighing tiredly. The others had come back already and when they saw the younger they gave him a confused look. "What happened to you, were you running a marathon or something?" Suga wriggled his eyebrows but Jimin didn't seem tired at all he was running around the house like he won a lottery or something big. "what's up with him?" Namjoon looked at Jimin then to Jungkook who was still panting but he didn't reply but walked to get some water.

Jimin was all jumpy and giggling like a small kid still holding his clothes that the taller had bought for him, running around like a kid that just got candy from one cushion from another all bouncy. "wow someone is so happy today" Jin looked at Jimin who looked back at him with a wide small. "Yes Kookie bought me many clothes" he raised what he had in hand to show Jin "Kokie?" Jimin blushed alittle and nodded "can i call you hyung?" He asked shly looking down "awww am ok with it" Jin replied "thanks hyung" he hugged him "hey how about me?" Hobi pouted "hobi, i will call you sunshine, because outside i saw something big shinning and you came to my mind right away so...sunshine" Hobi's jaw almost dropped on how the smaller had looked at him so loving to call him that "wow so it is true even hyungs call me that am honored" Namjoon and Suga just rolled their eyes to Hobi's comment. "can i call you too hyungs?" Jimin asked Namjoon and Suga looking at them with cuteness that they couldn't say no "ofcourse you can from today on we are your hyungs how is that?" Namjoon asked as Suga raised his brow "i would love that" Jimin giggled and again started running around holding his things he was so happy.

Jungkook came back and took a seat tiredly, "what happened JK?" Suga asked "you wont believe what happened." Jungkook replied sighing "why?" Jin asked "well this dolly here was all jumpy and he could not resist whatever came in view. He almost jumped in the small fish tank and even started talking to them. He almost touch everything we pass by unaware everything must be paid first. I don't know what caught his eye...i think it was a mermaid painting he just ran off i ran all around like a crazy idiot looking for him and there saw him staring at it and got all emotional" Jungkook explained " The others started laughing with Hobi now on the ground laughing to almost crying "its not funny guys" Jungkook seemed pissed now. At this point Jimin had gone to his room to try out the clothes his Hyung had brought. "but why would someone like mermaids and sea creatures?" Namjoon asked abruptly "maybe he is a mermaid" Hobi joked they all just scoffed with a look that said 'not funny'.

"Hey jimin come down for dinner" Jin shouted "ok hyung" Jimin shouted back. The others had already sat in the dining room waiting for Jimin. He came and took a seat near Jin they all started to eat but he wasn't eating he looked at the food but no appetite at all he's craving for something else. Jin noticed and asked "what you don't like it?" Jimin shakes his head in no "no it's not like that i actually love sea food i don't remember the last time i actually ate it" he scratched his back head not to seem rude, the others found it cute and Jungkook muttered "cute" as he smiled Suga looked at him with keen eyes but he brushed it off "it's ok Angel i will order" he smiled at him "let it be fresh" he added as he likes it raw. "ok..." Jungkook replied getting up to make a call. Few minutes later it was delivered and gave to Jimin. Right away he started drooling for it how much he missed it and.....home. "

As he was unwrapping Jungkook and others stared at him waiting to see if he were serious about eating it raw. He raised the fresh crab near to his mouth "ah ji...." before Jin could stop him to let him know its ok he can cook for him but his eyed widen like plates when Jimin suddenly took a bite from the crab and the others had their jaws dropped not believing their sight.

After a few seconds he took the rest of the sea food and he finished it "my

After a few seconds he took the rest of the sea food and he finished it "my...guess you were so hungry" Hobi stated while Jimin layed back satisfied "best dinner ever" he proudly said but the others were still starring at him amazed. Soon they all finished eating and Jin got up to take the plates "i'll help you" Jimin got up grabbing the other plates "it's o.." before could finish his sentence Jimin had already disappeared to the kitchen and came back to take the remaining utensils, as they were in the kitchen he was confused on how to wash dishes because in the kingdom he never did these types of things "Its ok Jimin you can go" Jun suggested "no i feel like doing something or my body will go numb" he didnt give Jin a chance to argue and so he didn't. he pushed him out and came back to finish the dishes. He touch the water feeling extremly good and how he already miss it. He was confused on how to start but he got an idea. Instantly the dishes started flooting and washing them selves and after five minutes everything was done actually he took one minute to finished but he didn't want to be suspected that he used his powers. He had took a sit and start admiring the moon and soon he went to the living room finding Suga and Namjoon with something in their hands he didn't know what it was, Jungkook was writting something and Jin with Hobi chatting.

He took a sit and looked at the two holding something and he was curious what it was they had not even noticed he was there until he spoke "hyung what is that your holding?" he asked pointing at what he was holding "oh this?" he said holding it up and Jimin nodding "it's a phone" he answered "wow it looks nice" Jimin said still starring at the so called phone "how comes you don't know it?" Suga asked raising his brow. "At my kin...i mean place we don't use it and all these gadgets i dont know about it we never use them" he said while the others still looking at him on how dumb he doesnt know this generation of computers.