62 #TIME FOR A CHANGE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

In Hangul everyone was swimming towards a certain cave and when I say all creatures I mean all of them as I said you cannot go back from the Poseidon's calling it's like everyone was possessed you don't even acknowledge your friend all you do is swim towards the Poseidon who gathered them around to make some changes to the sea. The Poseidon was the powerful creature in fact he's the one who leads all creatures in the sea he's just there to guide, a few moments later the Poseidon disappeared.

JIMIN'S POV

A few moments later I'm back to my senses I don't even remember what happened but all i remember is 'Bring Hangul to Justice' is all I remember from the poiseidon.

I'm finally back here I never knew I will come sooner thinking back whatever happened I look down to my tail which was crescent shining and beautiful as ever I did really miss my tail but looking back I guess I almost forgot this is who I really am, I look down to the sand and see the pearls from my eyes I guess this is gonna be harder than I thought.

I look around me as am in middle of some coral reefs they looked more like weeds the place is messed up, I hear rustling and sobs from across and it seemed familiar to me.

Swimming towards the voice I could tell it was Tae he was crying?....I can't believe he was actually here I was not sure if the poseidon affects those on land I thought maybe me being prince affected me more but guess I was wrong.

"Oh Tae....." He looks up to me and I hug him "it's ok everything will be ok" I tried to confront him I know it is not working as his body continues to tremble I knew about his relationship they were stupid to realize it sooner but I don't blame anyone, I guess they realized it late "it's ok... it's ok" I rub is back.

And when he was calm he spoke "only one person could be blamed for all this" he angrily said "hey calm....down first don't do anything you'll regret later I know....and he will be served what he deserves" I say "and it has to be sooner" we hear a femine voice looking back it was Lisa and now I was even more confused and the three of us were gathered I decided to speak "since the both of you are here it means my parents are here too" they look at me confused "you mean the king is here and the queen?" Lisa asks "well my parents are still alive you won't believe it but they are still alive I met them before coming here and if everyone is here it means they're here too" I explained to them until we heard voices and we duck somewhere.

"We have to find them or the king will kill us" "where will this prince be?" one of the merman said, "I don't know let's just keep looking" and this gave me an idea they were two so it will be easier for me "stay here I'll be back" I swam away before Tae could say anything. Yes they were armed but I feel much stronger now that am in my true form I feel stronger.

"Looking for me?" i sassily say checking on my nails as the big bad bitch was acting to be looking back to them I could see the fear in their eyes and immediately they bow to me throwing away their weapons ok... I did not expect that I thought they would attack me or something "hey I thought you wanted to take me" I remind them but they shook their heads vigorously and I did not know what was with them but that didn't stop me from provoking them, I can tell they aren't lying judging by their looks I know they are ready for anything I guess Minnie awakening was the best part of all he scared everyone this much, then the so called king is screwed.

"Please forgive us prince" they apologize out of nowhere I was very confused I glanced at Tae and Lisa signaling them they could come out of their hiding place as I continue to ask the merman soldiers questions "why are you apologizing?" I ask "please ....please forgive us we couldn't tell from bad and good we cant face your wrath please forgive us" they say still bowing down "you all realize your mistake now i have a favor to ask" I look at them "anything for you we will do anything" they say hopefully and I smirk this is my chance i look at Tae who finally gets the hint and nods.

"Since you realize your mistakes I'm going to give you a second chance but for that you have to help me" they don't hesitate to nod in a yes "now you have to tell me everything that happened around here so I can know my next move" I announce "yes we are ready to tell you everything but before that you have to know the king has knew your arrival I can assure you around here they are more spies who were actually among them I suggest we go somewhere" one of them points out "oh yeah right, hold hands" standing in a circle I used my teleportation power which has been not mostly used by me I knew I could use it when necessary and that time was now, with that we disappeared to a certain hidden cave which no one knows about.

I still remember each and every place in Hangul sea at the back of my palm it might have been months but I still remember each corner of it I'm determined to take it back and nothing can stop me.

..................

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I wake up feeling a slight headache my body very weak I look around I'm in my room I tried to remember what happened but I don't seem to remember anything I just remember passing out near the shores but how did I reach here, looking around me I see all my hyungs looking all worried "oh hey JK you woke up" Hobi as usual brightens up like the sun that I smile "oh hey what happened?" I ask sitting down leaning on the headboard they do seem confused too....

"First eat something to gain your energy back" Jin comes in with a tray of food and then I realize I was definitely hungry I didn't hestate to eat up. "you did not answer my question" i remind them.

"Ok here's the thing you've been sleeping for almost a week now we got a call from a woman near the shores she seems to know you and called us and we came to pick you up we don't know even what happened to you when the doctor checked on you he said you were in a coma and that you had strong stress leading you to shut down you've been lying in your bed so we are more than happy to see you back" Namjoon explains but I'm still confused why did I pass out. I try to remember but the more I try to remind myself I get the headaches but am too stubborn to refrain myself.

I felt Someone pulling me out of bed which broke my train of thoughts "we have to make sure you're healthy freshen up we are going somewhere fun" Yoongi says happily pushing me to the bathroom "now go we are waiting downstairs" and with that they went out as I got to freshen up well I guess this matters more. I pushed away my thoughts and got ready for the day a weak definitely was the longest I slept.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"what really happened the last time, we all fell asleep and suddenly woke up without any idea don't you think it's odd" Hobi holds his chin thinking hard and Yoongi hugs him from behind "don't sweat it as long as we are fine that's what matters" he kiss his neck until he decides to bite him "aahh..." Hobi unintentionally moans "hey don't you dare leave a mark" he breaks the hug and Yoongi looks at his work in satisfaction"sexy.." he comments as Hobi pouts more "how about you confess to me again" Suddenly Yoongi becomes red "I...what do want to hear?" He asks "say you love me?" He teases "no" Hobi comes nearer his ears and gives it a kitten lick and the other seems to loose his sanity by the time "I may do more if you tell me" he licks again " I love you baby" he didn't hesitate and Hobi smirks before he knew it he was thrown onto the bed "no more teasing" Yoongi says darkly and Hobi gulps he woke the monster.....

comments needed *pouts*

A/n:there is more to the story/spoiler

IPURPLEYOU