46 #SUCH A TEASE

JIMIN'S POV

[A/N:Just a reminder in case you forgot, when they kissed something happened, a light beamed and they didn't even notice..well let's see what happened]

'it's not a dream, it's not a dream, we did kiss didn't we? am not dreaming am not dreaming' i was still asleep hearing these non stop chants, i know it's Kookie but.....I still don't want to wake up so i don't open my eyes, again we are in deep slumber when suddenly i feel a light on my eyes not once but many times....

Flick...flick....This goes on and groaning in annoyance i open my sleepy eyes only to close them back when i meet a flash light "so cute..,." "adorable ikr?" "perfect" i hear sounds and looking around i see hyungs taking photos, am confused why, looking down am met with the most adorable sight i have ever seen, Kook-ah lay below me lips slightly parted and i remembered how i tasted them for the first time, his bangs which covered his forehead suddenly i feel the urge to remove them and not minding the stares i carefully extend them aside having the beautiful view of his forehead "so cute" i mumbled only to hear voices behind "awwwwww" they coo and unintentionally my cheeks are pink i don't even glance back to save me from embarrassment.

Looking down to our sleeping position am sure am red all over, Kook-ah's arms hugging my waist while am on top of him chests bare skins connecting quickly i take the blankets and cover us "too late we already enjoyed the view" Jin teases and Kook-ah moves meaning he is waking up our nose touching and what he said next almost gave me heart attack "hey baby boy slept well" "oooooooh" they coo gain and Jungkook realizes we are not the only ones here "don't move" i warn as he looks at our naked upper bodies "i hope it isn't what we are thinking down there" Hobi teases and i giggle in his neck "can't we have privacy" he says in annoyance "one more, baby smile" Yoongi hyung says before i could hide he already took five photos already or even more "perfect" with that they head out "come quick downstairs, don't do anything this morning" Namjoon hyung added to the teases what is wrong with everyone teasing us this morning.

We stare at each other getting lost in those doe eyes 'so cute' am not sure if i heard right because looking at his lips they didn't move "what was that?" i ask just to be sure "what? i didn't say anything" strange what is happening "ok let's freshen up i will go to my room" i say feeling face hot as i look at his bare masculine chest, strong abs 'so sexy' i think and he looks at me as if making sure i said something but i turn away quickly and head to my room.

.............................

We have our breakfast peacefully of cousres with Jungkook apologizing for what he didn't do but they understand "it's ok Jk" Namjoon hyung says patting on his shoulders did you apologize to Jimin he needs it more" Namjoon says and i reply "It's ok Hyung" and Jin's teases haven't ended "apologized with a confession" he wriggle his eyebrows as i look down "surely sealed with a kiss" Hobi adds in and i blush remembering the night "achhhoooo" i sneeze and quickly Jungkook holds my hands "you o...achooo" as if connected he sneezes too "i just confirmed you kissed" Hobi laughs as Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung look so lost "oh they confessed to each other" Jin says "why am i not surprised?" Yoongi asks "congrats" Namjoon pats our shoulders and Yoongi hugs us both "oh my baby" what's that i feel it....jealousy? but am not the....ooh it's someone beside me "i only can call him that" i feel his jealousy rising "so possessive" i almost whisper good no one heard "chill dude am not taking him away" he walks back "Kook-ah stop scaring them" i warn.

Jin made sure he made something to help us with the cold we got at night and i remember something "hey where is Taemin?" i ask "Oh i think it's been long since he had a nice sleep he's still sleeping and that woman we had to lock her up" he says the last with annoyance "but why you want to help him?" Namjoon asks, i tell Taemin's story to them not leaving anything "that's why i want to help him" they all look really angry "don't worry we are with you in this" "so kind" they hug me "i will deal with her" Yoongi offers and i can't help than smile "we will help him don't worry" Namjoon adds.

"Hyung let's go" Hobi says impatiently standing on the door way as Jin is still dolling himself as he says "am world wide handsome you know" this makes me smile. Yoongi and Namjoon are dealing with Taemin's situation so they left earlier and us? me and Kook-ah are cuddled up on the couch sharing the warmth from each other flick....i hear that sound again "my babies are cute" Jin coos after taking a picture.

"Hobi why are you excited to go with Jin hyung?" i ask leaning my head on Kookie's shoulders "This one here is excited to meet someone he is.mhdbfmggh" his last words were muffled as Hobi held his mouth shut "we are going see you" he saying dragging Jin hyung with him out as i just giggled to the site 'i love his giggles' again i hear it "Kook-ah did you say something?" i ask as he just shakes his head "i didn't" he defends and am more confused pouting "stop pouting i might...." he says "or what...?" i teased back and he leans in "dont make me kiss it away...." i feel his stare on my lips and i smirk for seconds then make a big pout 'that's it' that inner voice before i could think more i felt his soft lips onto mine and automatic close my eyes feeling the heat the closeness how much this feels good, he sucks on my lower lip and i moan shamelessly this gives him a chance to explore my mouth as i explore his, soo warm so tasty this feels good "i feel weird Kook-ah" i say between the kiss and we break away "never done this?" he asks and i nod shyly "am your..." i cut him "first kiss? yes and i have never done this before" i see him smile "well...my pure and innocent angel i will teach you everything" he smirks and before we kiss again we feel someone "oh did i disturb you?" Taemin asks looking all sleepy "uhmm yeah.." Jungkook says and i hit his chest "not really come take a sit" he sits and looks at us confused as we were covered with a blanket cuddling each other "oh this....we have a cold" i say awkwardly and he smiles "Sorry Chimmy" he says and stands up taking his phone at first i was confused then i figured it out what he meant "so cute am keeping this" he take a photo of us and runs upstairs screaming "sorry, but it's a beautiful morning" he disappears "i guess he's right" Kook-ah says holding onto me "let's rest" i nod and we cuddle more on the couch.